Reviews for Win a Date With Hyuuga Neji
Watching from a Window chapter 5 . 4/15/2011
i really wished you'd continued with this. Its HIlRIOUSY funny!
Guest chapter 5 . 7/5/2010
Please hurry up to right the next chapter or else I will HUNT YOU DOWN LIKE A WOLF AND FORCE U TO RIGHT THE MECT CHAPTER any way have fun on ur ski trip :)
kneekole chapter 4 . 10/3/2007
You better update you'r story! I know my review is probably REALLY late, but still.. you have to continue! I was just getting interested, and I want to see how Sasuke will win his Naruto-koi back! Please continue writing-

Ryuji
The Slytherin Golden Girl chapter 5 . 6/25/2007
Ok 2 things one can you clear up what kind of story this is?NaruNeji or Sasnaru?And 2 add on soon.
NilanTiff chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Hey! This was pretty awesome! *laugh* I can't wait for you to update this! It is SO amazing! *_
ni-you-wo-de-xin chapter 5 . 12/26/2006
This is like, REALLY FUNNY! I can't wait for the next chapter, please post again soon!
Rose Thomas chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I LOVED THAT MOVIE! thank you so much for combining my two fave things -
NintendoGal55 chapter 5 . 8/26/2006
Well, I'm really not one to threat at all, I'm too nice to do it! But I'll give it a shot.

UPDATE SOON OR I'LL FLY OVER TO YOUR HOUSE AND BURN IT DOWN!

How was that? See? I'm so lame at threats!

Update soon, okay? I'd appreciate it!

I'LL BURN DOWN YOUR HOUSE IF YOU DON'T!
berta-chan chapter 5 . 7/13/2006
LMAO! OMG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS HAS GOT TO BE ONE OF THE GREATEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ! (gasp, cough) almost died laughing and forgot to breath. omg this is one of the funniest fics i have evr read! i did watch the movie a while ago and i enjoyed it lots, but i simply love your version of the story! ok, now here comes my encouraging, but deadly threat: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU! HOW COULD YOU EVEN CONSIDER TO STOP WRITING THIS FIC! IF YOU DO NOT GET YOUR ASS TYPING THE MINUITE YOU FINISH READING THIS, THEN HELP YOU KAMI-SAMA I WILL SKIN YOU ALIVE! THEN CHOPE YOUR FLESH UP INTO TINY PIECES, BAKE IT INTO A MEAT PIE, AND FEED IT TO YOUR FAMILY! THEN PUT YOUR ROTTING BONES INTO A MEAT SHREDDER AND BURRY THEM 6 FEET UNDER! I HAVE CONNECTIONS AND IT CAN BE DONE! SO..GET..TYPING NOW! (gasp, cough) ok, i think i made my point across that if someone is planning bodily harm on you, then you better get your ass typing... MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! UPDATE SOON! for if you don't... (waves first threateningly)
PureHaze chapter 5 . 6/11/2006
love please keep story going
HaileyHavoc chapter 5 . 3/2/2006
I love this idea! You should continue this story!
kyria valkyrie chapter 5 . 2/20/2006
please please please please do continue! *puppy eyes* _ awah! o im so curious to see what happens next!

(as you can see, I've never watched the movie, either... XD)
Cherry Daze chapter 5 . 2/19/2006
I really like this. I hope you update soon.
CJWKoala chapter 1 . 1/6/2006
Okay Bitch-sama, it's time for you to update. It's fucking January 2006. I don't care if you live in the continent that is a country by itself, but your skii trip has to be over. . Or else I'm fucking going to take a flight to Australia and burn your school down. I'm a Rude Girl, and Streetlight Manifesto has brainwashed me. So therefor, if you don't update in like the next X amount of time, I'LL FUCKING EAT YOUR BABIES.

Oh yeah, some Sasuke and Naruto love please. 3 Love from the Howl-Owl. -smile- (Or I'll report you for 'Possible Abuse' -_-U
Aoi Yoru chapter 5 . 12/26/2005
Oh my... Please update soon! *i've told myself to sleep but..lol* I'll be waiting!