Reviews for Answers and Questions
PhoenixRe chapter 13 . 4/28/2011
I just read the prequel to the other stories I read and I must say I am not disappointed at all. Really good. I feel a little sorry for Armstrong but hey, what you gonna do?

Good job
Maryilee chapter 13 . 7/4/2006
I really enjoyed the story. You have all my favorite characters in this one. Brigatti, Armstrong and Crumb are all great.

I'll be watching for more stories by you.
shwa chapter 13 . 2/27/2006
hiya that was excellent. early edition used to be one of my favourite shows! i was so gutted when it ended..truly! i was depressed for days. i dnt know if thats healthy really lol, but i was and reading this was wonderful! oh and well every time u wrote

O

i went oh. for some odd reason i dnt know why. lol. thanx agai! bye

sharika
andi chapter 13 . 1/31/2006
Cute:) Love it. I wish Early Edition was on DVD - I miss Gary's quirky little smile. :)
snipsa chapter 13 . 9/5/2005
This was absolutely brilliant.

Your writing style is excellent, the story tangible.

I really hope you'll continue this with a sequal, although you ended it brilliantly!

(Off to read the Legacy)

Once again, it was an absolute delight to read!
Fanwoman chapter 13 . 8/29/2005
Goodness, but that was a tremendously enjoyable and satisfying read! The characters were so in character; the situations were so like those in the show; the blend of drama, action and humor was wonderful. Thank you so much!
Worker72 chapter 13 . 8/18/2005
That was an entertaining story. Keep it up!
Snow'sLuckyCat chapter 13 . 8/16/2005
LOVED this whole story to death dude! :) Can't wait for that sequel, if ya ever write it. All the characters were in-character & the dialogue was excellent too... :)

-former EE/XF fanfic writer

& present SGA fanfic writer,

Sharma,

who again congratulates you

on a job very well-done! ;)
Victory-Starr chapter 12 . 8/15/2005
Boy, can you write! I love your work! I wish I could keep my readers as enthused as yours are! Please! Keep writing! I will be waiting!
Warden chapter 9 . 8/3/2005
This story is without a doubt one of the best fanfictions on the site and I just love Armstrongs diary entires (or whatever you want to call them) at the beginning of each chapter.
makulit chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
a wonderfully written story! you did justice to the characters eventhough i find it hard to believe that Armstrong would still suspect Gary of doing anything criminal even after the Scanlon case. still it provides a new perspective to the character, which even makes it more interesting.

i'm so happy you had made the brigatti & hobson love angle as i was hoping to see more of it in the show, but never got the chance since it already got axed. i hope you write more stories of that sort and maybe add some more serious jealousy.

cheers! this for a job well done! can't wait to read more!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 7 . 7/29/2005
*pokes reviews box* is this thing working. Sorry I missed your last update... but this story is super cool. I love all the twists and turns in it. In fact i feel as if I'm watching this on tele vision! good work!
Victory-Starr chapter 7 . 7/28/2005
I just now got around to reading your story and now I can't believe I waited so long! Bravo! Keep writing!
Kayla Tsukino chapter 6 . 7/23/2005
aw friendship... how sweet... love the story thus far, do continue soon I'm enjoying this a lot... keep going... please...
Kayla Tsukino chapter 4 . 7/15/2005
o you updated yay! I can't belive it! good job so far, love the spin on this... and the whole old flame, meet new...keep going please!