Reviews for The Killing Mask
Pride of Spades chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This is such an interesting concept! I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. Even though you haven't updated this since 2005, I do hope that you will continue it!
Amarthame chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I was very impressed on how Yusuke and Hiei were so much in character. I also have to say that I quite like your writing style. Though, in a few places, you seem to almost start rambling, which takes a little something away from the overall flow.

Overall, I'd give this an 8.9 out of 10. Very, very good! D
bohumut chapter 1 . 4/4/2007
cool wish you would continue
yllom21 chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Aww, interesting concept, I liked your Yusuke and your Hiei! They were both in very good charecter! Excellent job!
ToCOrNot 77 chapter 1 . 10/13/2005
wow. that was great. its not yaoi is it? its so sad that hiei's like that. hopefully, yusuke helped him out a lot. great fic. i loved it :)
Skittles the Sugar Fairy chapter 1 . 9/23/2005
Wow that was really good. Reminded me of one of my friends.
Darkness Shall Set You Free chapter 1 . 7/22/2005
*grins* you finally did it! :D

yay! *does victory dance*

and.. and it totally rocks! :D it's like.. *sighs* tis tres cool.

very well done.. and chocolate agrees too. he's still not happy bout the pairing.. lol, but he's impressed.

anyways.. i gotta go now.. so

Laters. Darkness

P.s. Keep up the good work!
Star chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Hi, I just directed my friend to read this, but it was too long so he'll read it later. Yeah, just so you know that wasn't a random reader who didn't review
luna's the moon lady-love chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
*sigh* that was really good. the story of my life and those of so many that I know, I know how everyone of those characters felt. I hope that there is a second chapter to this! update all your stories soon please,

thank you for you are the feeder of my very great, and powerful addiction

me
Jasmine Reinier chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
That...was amazing...*Claps* I applaud you. Seriously, you deserve it. There is nothing you can change to make it better...it's perfect.

I love the last line:

"Knowing our death would injure someone else is what helps us keep going."

Amazing, truly amazing.

Ja

Jasmine
Baka Hanyou Raevyn chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
a fic that make ya think... not too many of those. i like it. please continue. it sounds like it could get very interesting.
Accidental.Enlightenment chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
*grin* Image and Mask. It's fun writing for those. Hm, first to review! Yeah, I woke up just to review your story. *sweat drop* I suppose I woke up a tad too late to catch you at the library. Heh heh.

Fate
tigerhw114 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Too lazy to login.

Unbelievably good. You have much talent.

-tiger