Reviews for Trial of Fire
problemhunter chapter 5 . 4/16
Don't leave us hanging like that! Or, to be more accurate, leave Wolfram "hanging" like that. Your story left a lot of us readers wishing for more.

That, author-san, is pure evil. Please update!
NO HOW COULD YOU chapter 5 . 3/26/2014
NONONONONONONONONO HOW COULD YOU ABANDON THIS NONONO I HATE YOU
kurohimex105 chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
please continue I need to know what happens next
kurohimex105 chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
Love it gona have to fave this story now
Guest chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Please! come back! this fic is amazing!
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
a lOst for words! :-) can't wait for the next chapter !
BluePhoenixFairy chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
a lOst for words! :-) can't wait for the next chapter !
Sighcoe chapter 5 . 7/30/2010
Oh my, I wonder what's going to happen. Hmmm... Wolfram's going to be on trial because Yuuri doesn't claim that what happened between them is out of love... Hmm... I hope things turn out well though.
nikhita chapter 5 . 3/30/2010
oh poor wolf pls update fast
Jordaan h chapter 3 . 6/24/2009
omg the best story.. it wasent mushy but it also wasent fast. perfect paste but i want to know how it ends. Does wolfram have to be executed or maybe he s banned!O holy crap... what if he stars hating yuri...!I swear ill cry please please please finish
Aerianna69 chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
Please continue this story. I actually was glued to it and got mad that it isn't finished. *pouts*
melodyz07 chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
You should continue this story

It is a very good one

and I want to know what will happen to Yuuri and Wolfram
XEOHE chapter 5 . 11/24/2008
Hi... I was just browsing around, and I found this story, and I was immediately attached to it, it made me curious and it's just SO well done... please don't leave us hanging!
radioactive edelweiss chapter 5 . 1/30/2008
*blink...blink...blink*

...

I got to say, it was a genius story
redcat512 chapter 5 . 7/23/2007
great story so far, i am really looking forward to reading more, and i like the fact that you kept the start of the story light, in terms of the yuuram-ness. er, what i mean is that you didnt automatically make them have sex.

great job. XD