Reviews for That Bleeding Heart
overninethousand chapter 1 . 11/25/2013
hi there: sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
KiwiWitch chapter 1 . 7/15/2006
is it only 1 chapter? cause it sounds good, and if there are going to be updates and stuff, i'd want to keep reading
Kah'T.ASTROPHUCK chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
cool. hope you do an update!
MLD chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Well, this has been a reaally long time coming. I am very sorry for putting it off so long...But I didn't forget! lol Anyway, I really liked this first chapter. I liked Sesshoumaru's "it was obvious that she had a case of long-term dementia" part lol That's what I call denial...Anywho, sorry again for taking so long to read it...I really like where it is headed (like the tension between Kagura and Naraku)~Mel-
tectrices chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
This was a great start. I love this couple so much, and you're right, they are under-rated. You did a good job of keeping them in character, and really made the story seem believable. Oh, I hope this isn't the end. I really hope you update more. hee... Well, great job.

ILB
existence92 chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
This rocks! And it wasn't even out of character... That is so nice... Continue...
Zipis1 chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
This is looking really good! It's going on my favorite so that I can keep an eye on it. Hope to read more soon!
SesshyxKagura chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I LOVE IT! GREAT JOB!
Ladie Fuyuki chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
true, this pairing is very underrated. i'm in love with these two... here's hoping you would simply ignore what happened to kagura- ahem, died, ahem- and simply provide her a happy ending with sesshoumaru. it's no fair takahashi killed her...good luck on your writing!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Interesting...
Sioned chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Was looking for a good Sess/Kagura fic. Found one.

Update soon?