Reviews for To Trust to Love
darkangel0212 chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
keep up the good work on your story
chaosonyxangel chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Wow, this is such an amazing fanfic! I love how well it flows, with beautiful description and an original, well-written storyline! You truly are a genius! I couldn't even find any spelling errors, which is really amazing. I love how you made Kagome's past memories like a seperate story, so it wasn't annoying to read them. In fact, I loved every moment of reading them! Please keep up the good-actually, good doesn't even BEGIN to cover it! Keep up the amazing, incredible, astounding, awesome work, and please please please (for my sanity) update soon!
Regin chapter 5 . 3/12/2008
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
emoro chapter 5 . 11/8/2007
More!
eternalwhimsy chapter 5 . 11/26/2006
i love the story so far. keep writing.
kagome-sess chapter 5 . 5/18/2006
love it update soon!
Tora Mizuki Sea chapter 5 . 11/2/2005
ygg
fallenphoenixrising chapter 1 . 9/10/2005
i love the writing so far and your other fanfic was good but i need to know is this going to be a kag/shess fic b/c i just cant read something like that, never could and never will picture those two together
Sesshie's Black Dominatrix chapter 5 . 8/1/2005
NO YOU CAN NOT DO THAT TO ME! YOU CAN NOT LEAVE ME AT A CLUFFHANGER! NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO!

YOUR A MEINY!(NOT REALLY YOU ARE ACTLY NICE I THINK?)I LOVE THE STORY SO FOR IT'S GREAT! SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE WRITE MORE A.S.A.P.!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR GIVING ME SOMETHING SOGREAT TO READ IN ME TIME OF NEED AND FOR MAKING MY DAY!

THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH!
kawaiikity chapter 5 . 7/31/2005
oh that sucks since you have skool i still have another month of summer vacation left so anyway keep on writing its very good
happyface4ever chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
update :D !
Artemis1988 chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
omg i cant wait for the next chapter that is so sad omg it makes me wanna cry omg i love you that is so cool
Kjinuyasha chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
yo dis is gettin good.
InuKago45 chapter 5 . 7/30/2005
Very cool story...how does she get all those cuts and bruises?...please don't let there be a rape scene...how i hate those...well...Keep doin' a great job and update soon.
lyn chapter 5 . 7/30/2005