Reviews for Broken Soul
at first I really thought it would be now I see another kakashi is the reason behind giving kakashi the he doesn't deserve and hokage done much for him.I didn't see him giving any gift to about not giving gloves to hinata which were for the hyugas don't he make a glove using kyubis he is smart how can he not understand the perks of shadow a bullshit the age six naruto only learn academy jutsu and taijitsu...ultimately a slightly different naruto with same quality.
cespericueta35 chapter 9 . 2/8
OMG finish this
kitsune7815 chapter 9 . 1/21
wow please write more
Guest chapter 9 . 6/29/2016
Did you mean Hiraishin instead of shunshin?
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
*pouts* can we please have the next chapter, cause this is hilarious! It made me laugh throughout the whole thing.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/14/2016
I was laughing like a maniac when they were playing cards I was next to my friend and she was like
*WTF*
SOULKID21 chapter 3 . 2/13/2016
I really like this series and I hope you can keep making more like it
napsterman23 chapter 9 . 11/25/2015
its been 10 yrs after last update. but the fic is great wounder what naruto does to the stupid council when he gets back to konoha. rate the fic a 8 of 10 :):):)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/27/2015
That was freaking awesome I get stop laughing it was hilarious
littleditto chapter 9 . 7/29/2015
Kyuubi-sama! NOOOOOOOOOOOO! How could you? D':

So what does this mean for Akatsuki now that Kyuubi is dead and Naruto is a hanyo?
btr chapter 9 . 5/5/2015
great story, please continue
lmao chapter 5 . 1/23/2015
Oh fuck you man... what kind of shit is this? Have you ever actually watch Naruto or do you simply ingest straight Fandom or some shit. Whatever I'll try to write this off as some earlier, middle-school bullshit because I expect better (to an extent) from SIPA.

Seriously though... you're kind of really weak with dialogue and having actually interesting characters that aren't 2-D... Also way too much exposition and I'm not sure why you haven't had Naruto picked up for knowing entirely too much...

Maybe add a warning to this story about melodrama and Super!Naruto or some shit?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
wow it's been almost 9 years since the last update. when will this be updated and if not let us readers know this has been abandoned. maybe you could adopt it out to someone who might finish the fic or use it as a base for their own fic. PLEASE UPDATE! write more soon!
Pay Attention chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
NARUHINA LEMON! NARUHINA LEMON! NARUHINA LEMON!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Wow this is awesome you need to follow up with this story. It's great!