Reviews for Broken Soul
btr chapter 9 . 5/5
great story, please continue
lmao chapter 5 . 1/23
Oh fuck you man... what kind of shit is this? Have you ever actually watch Naruto or do you simply ingest straight Fandom or some shit. Whatever I'll try to write this off as some earlier, middle-school bullshit because I expect better (to an extent) from SIPA.

Seriously though... you're kind of really weak with dialogue and having actually interesting characters that aren't 2-D... Also way too much exposition and I'm not sure why you haven't had Naruto picked up for knowing entirely too much...

Maybe add a warning to this story about melodrama and Super!Naruto or some shit?
KagomeGirl021 chapter 8 . 10/13/2014
wow it's been almost 9 years since the last update. when will this be updated and if not let us readers know this has been abandoned. maybe you could adopt it out to someone who might finish the fic or use it as a base for their own fic. PLEASE UPDATE! write more soon!
Pay Attention chapter 9 . 9/10/2014
NARUHINA LEMON! NARUHINA LEMON! NARUHINA LEMON!
corbinskydragon1 chapter 9 . 9/9/2014
Wow this is awesome you need to follow up with this story. It's great!
Guardian54 chapter 4 . 8/30/2014
The chances of someone with a bigger stick surviving (too many social/literary mentions of guns, which are simple machines, for them to die out) are so much greater than that of radios that I find the post-apocalypse scenario completely ridiculous.

Summoning their technology on the other hand sounds very plausible.
Publicola chapter 5 . 8/24/2014
Well this chapter took a turn for the abysmally over-exaggerated. Not even counting the Idiot Ball issues from last chapter with Sarutobi and the others unmasking Orochimaru in the presence of a dozen-plus genin (cannon fodder, anyone?) or declaring that the Sound nin and Kabuto should be arrested (rather than just arresting them without giving them the time or chance to escape). But now this.

As much as I'm a fan of Naruto/Hinata pairings, it pains me to see Naruto depicted in quite this way, to have him ignore an enemy nin *stabbing him* in the chest because he was so distracted by a kiss on the cheek. And to have the jounin just laugh it off, as though Kankurou couldn't have stabbed Naruto in the heart or just tried to decapitate him or anything. And to have Hinata just blithely accept Naruto's confession and go away without saying anything and stay away for those two weeks assuming that he'd be fine despite Naruto crying so loudly that Shikamaru was able to hear it from outside the apartment. And finally to have Naruto go on a two-week-long angsty-depressive binge without anyone checking up on him (this is usually the time frame when Jiraiya is introduced, right?)... Yeesh.

I was enjoying this story - I was even considering adding it to my list of favorites - but any one of the above elements would have been enough to shred my suspension of disbelief and disrupt my enjoyment of the story. All of them combined? I'm not sure I even want to continue to the next chapter.
yuzukikuran476 chapter 9 . 6/20/2014
yep please update :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 8 . 6/20/2014
1 seeing Itachi and Kisame got there Ass kicked and talking down by Naruto is funny as Hell
2 the Council needs to get their asses kicked
3 please don't kill Itachi and Kisame in this story cause they are too amusing
4 please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 7 . 6/20/2014
poor Third Hokage iam glad Orochimaru is died and please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 6 . 6/20/2014
shikamaru is amazing friend to Naruto and please update soon :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
please save him Hinata only you can :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 4 . 6/20/2014
HAHAHAHA THIS CHAPTER IS FUNNY SASUKE IS GAY AND OROCHIMARU AND KABUTO ARE GAY :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 3 . 6/20/2014
yep this story is awesome i hope there will be more chapters coming :)
yuzukikuran476 chapter 2 . 6/20/2014
Iam glad that Kakashi doesn't hate Naruto and i think Hinata makes Amazing Medical Ninja and Iam glad Naruto Has Precious people to protect :)