Reviews for Will You Be My Valentine?
KlainePotter chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
that was so good!
Tearlit chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Hahaha poor Sirius. That was a funny ending. Oh I forgot to say previously that I liked all the awkward/tense convo. *claps and goes to read the wedding story*
Tearlit chapter 3 . 10/27/2007
Aw this was so sweet! *claps and gives you chocolate*
Tearlit chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Oh this was good! I just knew Sirius would somehow screw up the date. I *really* liked how you portrayed Lily. I hate the spontaneous one-day-I-woke-up-in-love-with-you Lily. You did a wonderful job with her character. Also, I've noticed a few mistakes in spelling and such. Off to chapter 3!
Tearlit chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
Oh this is nice. I wanted to read the one where they get married, but then I saw this was a prequel I decided to read it first. I like the idea that James isn't good with girls. I know the books talks about how charming he was, but he didn't particularly seem that way around Lily. Ok, off to see what sort of mischeif those two get up to.
K. East chapter 4 . 9/28/2007
Aw, poor Sirius! XD

Well, all in all, I thought this was very cute.
K. East chapter 2 . 9/28/2007
Sirius, you idiot. XD
K. East chapter 1 . 9/28/2007
Peter acts like a little suck-up here. XD

This is quite funny.
Lyni chapter 4 . 3/27/2007
This was one of the best Lily/James story I have ever read! I totally LOVED it! :D Keep it Up! (Lol. Poor Sirius)

Lyni
BlueDolphinz chapter 4 . 1/21/2007
this was a brilliant story! i really liked it. 'specially the end.
DolphinDreamer24-7 chapter 4 . 12/23/2006
Aw! Uber cute! _ I love the ending with Sirius that was funny. he he anyways Happy Holidays!

Sarah-MArie
Not Your Ordinary HP Fan chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
Aww! Poor Sirius...though he did kinda sorta halfway deserve it! But still, poor ol' Padfoot! Loved the story D
jj chapter 4 . 9/17/2006
i love it. please update soon
piggy396 chapter 4 . 9/14/2006
lol poor sirius
lucerito-del-alma chapter 4 . 9/10/2006
i particularly loved the ending with sirious flipping through the books. i htink thats where i have to stop for now cuz i just realised i have had the hair dye in way too long and im going to attempt to cut it off here and be responsible after i was it out. if you get more reviews after this one, you'll know i failed!