Reviews for All My Frustration
DustyTheMurdocLover chapter 5 . 10/1/2006
O, ish it Cartman~?Or Clyde~?keep writing or else 3
nothingnessssss chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
The boy in the shadows is either Cartman or some other guy entirely, I don't rule out either one. I like this story so far, was getting worried you'd never continue it. _
Kenny's SpaceCadet chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
ha ha i think that the boy in the shadows is..

DUN DUN DUN

wait for it... CARTMAN

lol.

the next chapter is gonna be the last? oh..that sucks it's such a good story lol

well, you need to update soon! er...i want you to update soon i mean.

]
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
O, this is getting even more exciting!

My guess on the boy in the shadows would be either Cartman or Pip...I don't know... But I can't wait to find out!
Faery Goddyss chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
I thought the boy in the shadows might have been Cartman, but I guess that would have been too easy. I dont know now, who cares so much about wanting to make people miserable? If its not Cartman I think of anyone else save Damien, and he'd be a random addition.

-“But do friends grab each other's asses like that?”

Butters seemed confused. “But Kenny says it strengthens the relationship.”- that is SO funny. Right, like people actually grab their friends asses to make their friendships stronger. Thats a quick way to END friendships with most people.

I'm glad you finally updated. *waggles finger at you* Update when you can! But you know...faster than you are now.-FG
animeninjaNIPPON chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
This is really great! Please update soon!
KC chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
This is a really good story. I love reading slash fics. I know you haven't updated in a really long time and you probably plan to keep this story on hiatus forever but it would be really cool if you updated! Kenny/Butters is like my favorite couple after Pip/Damien!
Fuckin Shit chapter 1 . 4/12/2006
Ew, Are You A Faggot. Thats sick dude, Are you gay? Thats disgusting, Die and go to hell bitch.!
Lil-Diego chapter 4 . 11/12/2005
yeah! I liked this ;)

Keep it up

X
12345abcde chapter 4 . 10/17/2005
*cries* you havent updated in forever and i really love this fic! please update soon!
Onigiri49 chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
Kenny... was a confusing character he is. It is easy to see he does have a good heart though... at least there's that.
Onigiri49 chapter 3 . 8/22/2005
What a pathetic family Kenny has. I'm glad Butters is warming up to him. Kenny deserves to have someone who's on the same page as him.
Onigiri49 chapter 2 . 8/22/2005
I remembered Kenny had a little sister. I wonder if she had random deaths. :)

Stan's mother is oddly nice and understanding.
Onigiri49 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Hmm... I always thought of Kenny as straight, Stan as bi, Kyle either and Cartman gay...

You have your own thoughts...
Tadashi chapter 4 . 8/20/2005