Reviews for All My Frustration
sheenagami chapter 4 . 8/17/2005
hm.. _ me likes! so cool! u must make a new chap... right away! _ bwahaha! *parties cause the fic is so cool* now! write! u bastard! i'm sorry T_T ur not a bastard! ur a ...a.. penguin! .0 lol!
Lilchicky004 chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Yay! An update!

Yet, another very good chapter. I'm glad Butters doesn't want Kenny to leave him. It's too cute.

It's sad, though, that Butters doesn't want any "action" from Kenny. It makes me feel a little empty inside...Dammit Stan! Why'd you have to walk in on them?

o_o We got another visit from the boy in the shadows! I forgot about him. I swear it still sounds like Cartman, but I really wanna know who it is.

Anyways, fabulistic chapter. Update real soon, kay?
Faery Goddyss chapter 4 . 8/16/2005
Okay, its just now registering but whats up with the mysterious kid giving Butters advice? Poor blonde, he has got much common sense in him.

Stan is getting himself too freaked out. Far too freaked out. He's going to havea breakdown of he doesnt calm down and just tell his parents, or his mom at the very least.-FG
Tadashi chapter 3 . 8/6/2005
incredible o_o simply incredible *faves*

-Tadashi
Brat Child2 chapter 3 . 8/4/2005
Yes! I saw this was up, but I didn't wanna read it until I was in the right mindframe. I had to be calm, rested, fully able to absorb the awesomeness and cuteness that this was. AND OMFG IT WAS SO WORTH IT! I love all the drama you're able to build in without making it sound cheesy.

And as I'm on my Kenny Butters high, I must tell you about the cuteness in the episode "Kenny dies". I saw it today and OMG! Butters made a get well card for Kenny and drew a picture of the two of them flying in an airplane! IT WAS SO CUTE!

And then getting to read this just made my day even more, especially the endy part! I'm glad Butters didn't resist him this time! They both need the lovin' so badly and it was so fan-girl scream-a-licious the way they both only wanted to be held. And this part made my stomach lurch;

Butters flinched at the sudden anger in Kenny’s voice and he cringed as if getting ready for a blow to the head. Kenny was taken aback. “I. . .I’m not going to hurt you, Butters,”

Oh my god. My eyes started swelling. that was SO SAD. I can't even find the words to explain how that made me feel. For him to be afraid of Kenny... man, thats... he does need a LOT of loving. Both of them. I have a feeling it's not going to be very easy though. I'm sure we're in for a lot of gasps and heartaches and shoutings of "NO NO NO!" AND "OMFG THATS SO CUTE!" Cant wait to read the next installment.
Faery Goddyss chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
Aw, poor Butters. I guess his parents are no good. Even his mom because she does nothing about it. Feel bad for Kenny too, his life isnt that great and Butters is his light at the end of the tunnel but Butters hardly responds to him. Update when you can.-FG
Lilchicky004 chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
Aw! KennyxButters is just so fudgein' cute! Poor little guys. They *need* eachother.

I loved the last part of this chapter. It was cute! Update ASAP!
nothingnessssss chapter 3 . 7/28/2005
FIRST CHAPTER 3 REVIEW BITCHES! O

I love it so far. :D that's all I can say right now. full review to come at end of the story. x)

Poor Kenny, he just wants Butters...
Lilchicky004 chapter 2 . 7/17/2005
Very good chapter. I remember Kenny having a sister in one episode but I can't remember which one it was either..it was an old one that's all I can remember.

I liked all the parts with Stan and his mom. They were just so sweet and touching. Adding her point of view was a nice touch.

Update when you can!
Spice Of Life chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Wasn't Kenny's sister in the first episode or something? Then again, Cartman had a family in the first episode too, lol.

Awesome...update very soon, can't wait to read more!
line the pieces up chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Nice chapter. I liked the seen with Sharon, it really touched me for some reason. I also like how Kenny's sister inherited that certain "trait" from him. Heh. Please update soon.
Faery Goddyss chapter 2 . 7/15/2005
Kenny had a sister? Really? Hmm... I think, maybe I remember something like that.

I knew Sharon would be okay with Stans orientation and I think over time so would Randy. Kyle's father too, its his mom I think everyone is really worried about. I liked this chapter because its the first story (I think) that I've read where we go into a parents POV. That was a good touch.

For some reason I really, really liked this line.- "“Let me. . .take your coat,” Kenny said.

I think its because the way it was said at the time and place and atmosphere it was said in. I dont know, that seems kind of a random line doesnt it? Hehe, well I like it, and I like this chapter better than the first. Hope that didnt sound mean, update when you can!-FG
tanger chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
“Thanks, dude,” Stan managed to say after a while and smiled.

“No problem,” Kenny replied. “So about that fuck-a-thon.”

“No,” Stan and Kyle replied.

“Come on!”

That made me laugh so hard xD You must write more, and soon. Because if you dont, Ill be forced to use a cattle-prod on you.
nothingnessssss chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Ooh, Kenny x Butters love! AH! MY FAVORITE PAIRING OF ALL TIME FUCKAZ! O

And it's Cartman in the shadows. :D
line the pieces up chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
It's pretty obvious that it was Cartman at the end... wonder what he's up to? Anyway, I really like this story so far. Not used to the pairing, but I think it's really cute anyway. Update soon!
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »