Reviews for All My Frustration
Faery Goddyss chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
Was that fucking Cartman at the end? Yeah, I'm so sure he's looking out for Butters best interest. Kenny and Butters. Hn. I know BC is doing a story on them and I'm, still rather hesitant about it, granted I'm open to all pairings that include Kenny/Anyone, so I'll keep an eye on this one.

It seems to me that a K/B would be a hard write... but, we'll see. Update asap!-FG
Lilchicky004 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Very good start. I love it! Kenny/Butters is such a cute pairing. And of course we can't forget Stan/Kyle. Yes, I have a feeling this is going to be one amazing fic!

Ahaha, Kenny is so hilarious! "I Need you Stan!" "How does a fuck-a-thon sound?" lmao

I wonder who the mystery boy at the end was. It sorta sounded like Cartman to me, but I could be wrong. And probably am xP

Well, I really want to see what happens next so update! Really soon!
vivi314 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
EH kenny/butters again *faints*

You, with BratChild2, oh so totally made me LOVE this pairing...

And Stan/Kyle... My other fave pairing, that obsession will never die XD.

The storyline seems pretty good. I might have the slightest idea of who is talking to Butters, maybe...

Anyway, great start! Update soon!
Omusubi chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
A good read, I hope you update soon. I have to admit I'm a little more interested in Stan and Kyle's situation, but I do want to know who the boy at the end is.
DeadKenny chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
How's this for a comment? UPDATE! Please?

*wants to know who the mysterious boy at the end was*
51 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4