Reviews for The Mysteries of Yami's Soul Room
yaoi-fan123 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
love it please make more of this fic
killing u with umbrellas chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
loved it.
Olaf74 chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Ireina Kurotsuki chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Here I was, thinking I was the only one who'd written something for this threesome! I'm so glad to be proven wrong though. I enjoyed this story rather a lot!

~Ireina -
Deviousdragon chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
i must say, that was rather... interesting. Good, though!
samantha chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
I LOVED IT!I THINK THAT YOU DID A GREAT ON IT! _~
Hakiri-Nefertiri chapter 1 . 5/23/2006
Hermione: I've never read a three-some for this er three-some. It was different, and yea Bakura was a bit too nice though I liked some of the things he said.

Nefertiri: The Theif-King went soft, though he bedded the Pharaoh and his shrimp on the same day; nice job, hehehe.

Hermione: Well I liked it, I guess I'll have to give this er...relationship a shot.
Sarahryoulover4ever chapter 1 . 3/31/2006
i actually think your story i pretty good compared to other kura/yugi/yami stories so i give you 2 thumbs up on how i think of your story! you are good writer no matter what flames say(if youget any they are so wrong about you!) you should write another chapter about this though make it a little more interesting, like the gang found out where bakura was and went all "WHAT?" that would be pretty nice! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!
SailorSaturnthesilencer chapter 1 . 2/25/2006
Awesome story! The threesome was cool! .~
Triana2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2005
Aw. That ending was just so sweet.

Lovely story. I really enjoyed it.
Chickendipz chapter 1 . 9/13/2005
-Funny,yet 's great!
Bucking Bronco chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Yugi is more dominant than Yami? That's a twist I wasn't expecting! But it was funny though. I loved this fic, it was very cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
unsual threesome.. but cute. really funny. poor bakura. trapped in yami's soul room. Ü
soulisgone chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Oh wow! You need to do this more often. I love threesomes! Especially these three! I hope you turn it into a story or make a lemon sometime soon! Great one shot and keep writing! Ja ne! _
Moonlight-Magician chapter 1 . 7/1/2005