Reviews for Walking in the Dark
katey chapter 11 . 8/6/2008
holy crap,

this is amazing

your such an amazing writer and i definetly encourage you to do more

i just spent about an hour or two glued to my laptop, and it was worth it, definetly.

intense?hell yeah

amazing?of course

love it?most definetly

i wish you all the luck in the world and dont stop writing

Kawaii-Inu chapter 2 . 5/27/2006
Whoa. It's so intense. Love it so far
Stormchilde chapter 10 . 3/16/2006
this is weird...

I don't know if it's my computer or but the next chapter ends mid-word...

Anyway it's a fantastic story, you always have a knack for keeping things going at a good pace, always interesting. The characters are true and I love Sandles!
CSIFan4Life chapter 11 . 3/15/2006
This was an awesome fic. I'm sorry it took so long for me to read but I've been crazy busy.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Aw, I love it. Great job. I really enjoyed this story.

You're such an amazing writer. So proud to call you a friend! :-)

Vanagristiel chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
Awwn! That was so sweet! :D Has Sara ever been nicer? Good job! At least now Greg can move on! GReat story! Loved it! :) And I'm already going to read your next one! :D
ObessedTWFan chapter 11 . 3/14/2006
All I can say is that I'm glad there not fighting anymore. Even if it only did last for a few chapters, Awesome Job!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 11 . 3/13/2006
Great ending to a great story!
Queen of Cliffies chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
please update soon, glad the criminals were caught.
AngstAngstAngstLove chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
Okay, I was privy to most of this already. lol. But I'll reiterate...I LOVE THIS STORY...awesome job, you rock!

So, you're going to write more tonight, right? Right? Because I refuse to write another word *including the sequel that you demanded* unless I get some more inspiration from my favorite author.

You're awesome.

LIzzysidle chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
EEP! An Oscar! Well, I'd like to thank my mom, dad, sister, brother, {accidentally forgets to name her boyfriend, and later becomes huge headline news}

Sara has some major PMS and I think she needs to get that under control. And GREG DIDN'T LIE. GREG OMITTED PART OF THE TRUTH. SO HA!

Is there going to be a sequel? (I'm not asking for one, because all my stories people have asked for sequels and only one of them has a sequel...I was just wondering...)
CSIGurlie07 chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
what? nothing happened to Sara!
Vanagristiel chapter 10 . 3/12/2006
Whoa! Sara is pissed! And poor Greg! Can't she see that he tried? Man... That girl better calm down! I thought Greg would have to go in and I don't know... be involved in some part of the interrogation or something since he was the victim... or watch it or something... oh well! I just hope he gets to be fine after all this! :)
bmo16 chapter 10 . 3/11/2006
nice new chapter..update soon
ObessedTWFan chapter 10 . 3/11/2006
Nice question at the end, got me thinking about Grissom and what he would do and that's got me stumped. You did an amazing job on this. Wonderful.