Reviews for Bretheren
StoryLoverChi chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Yay for Raph and Leo fluff :) it is really needed after the *ahem* darker stories about them on this site. Well written and extremely adorable. -Joins in group hug-
Tigress2929 chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Very well done. I believe you portrayed the brothers relationships and charcteristics perfectly. Loved this!
quali chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
What sweetness! I absolutely love this fic. It is the most adorable thing I've ever read. Great job on it!
MazokuTenshi chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
Very sweet...
eeveemew chapter 1 . 9/13/2007
:) Sweet!
sambev89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
Great job! I really love seeing Raph and Leo get along like they should!
kytyngurl2 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
What a wonderful, delightful, feel good fic!

I really love getting glimpses into both Raph and Leo's minds and into their relationship. I agree with you 100%- they love each other, they are brothers. They just have problems understanding each other is all. :)

The chopstick and baking thing were both very amusing, as was Mikey at the end there. And I loved both Raph at the start and his conversation with Leo in the kitchen. Very touching!

Wonderful work, as always! You are really very talented... your fics are always enjoyable and nicely written.
Tewi chapter 1 . 1/8/2007
Aww, how incredably cute and definately awesome! It also had a wonderful morale type thing!

How Raph was thinking what it'd be like without Mikey, and how they probably would have killed each other...that's one big epiphany! You don't just ignore that! I'm glad though, for at least Mikey's sake they were able to get along for such a long time!

I would definately pay to have seen the scene in the kitchen! Sounds hilarious! Funny how Splinter was like spying on them the whole time. And Donny was left out of the loop...hilarious!

Glad they can still have lots and lots of fun together! Also cute how Raph immediately blames they together in the kitchen on Leo! Like a little child trying to get away with throwing away their vegetables! Hehehe...

Marvolous job! Love it!
PrettyMistakes chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Oh, how sweet! SO cute! Added it to My Favorite Stories list, it's just adorable! A! ;D :D
FireMimi chapter 1 . 3/28/2006
Hehe another scene of cute brotherly love (barely happens it's like almost never in the shows ya know then again that's what fanfics are for 3)keep up the awesome work and looking forward to your pictures on DA too 3
calliopechild chapter 1 . 12/24/2005
Another excellent fic. I love how you focus on how these guys all connect to each other. I also really like how you showed Raph and Leo's relationship; I think you really hit the nail on the head. I really enjoyed this. (I was worried that Raph was getting sick with the coughs, though. Glad he wasn't.) Keep it up!
Longing for Leo chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
Aw, that was so cute! I love the Leo/Raph mushy stuff! Yay! I know I'm a few months late on the review, but I only found the story now. Great work! I'd love to read more like this one from you. :)
Goddess of Idun chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
I liked it, it's good to see Raph and Leo getting along once in a while.
innocent-rebel chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Your wish is my command because yes indeed I do very much like it.
ninjasweety chapter 1 . 8/20/2005
This story is so cute and touching,I laughed at the end,but most of all i had a great feeling of this story.

Nice way of portraying brotherley love.

Raph and Leo are such a funny pair to work with.