Reviews for Harry Potter And The Shiverin Descendent
LexyD Danielle chapter 10 . 1/20
Love the story :) very interesting
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2014
WHO fuck write a story like that?
Casbriel chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Please update soon :-)
SerpensPrincess chapter 10 . 9/10/2014
Cant wait till next update love this fic really great
Revelation Rebel chapter 10 . 6/13/2014
Mint humbugs are a traditional hard-boiled British sweet, typically flavored with peppermint, and often featuring black and white stripes that often come in different shapes and sizes. Some are round, relatively flat cylinders, and others are raised pillow shapes with pinched ends.
Revelation Rebel chapter 8 . 6/13/2014
(frowns)
Is Erina really dead or was Bellatrix lying?
Same question for Auriela!
Mashkai30 chapter 10 . 5/23/2014
I have enjoyed this very much. I hope you find time to finish it someday as I would love to read the ending:
foxface333ChocolateLabrador chapter 2 . 2/12/2014
So I started reading your fic, and I was slowly getting more and more drawn into the story and then BAM H. D. Shipper! That was blooming hilarious and oh so clever! (Please don't tell me that was an accident!) Will definitely continue this fic!
ShadowThief126 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
Interesting. Good story and nice detail on the characters
ShadowThief126 chapter 2 . 2/5/2014
Thank you for writing long chapters.
maedeh chapter 10 . 12/30/2013
hi
its nice I wish U continue it
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 12/26/2013
This was such a great fic
Wiznerd the Eagle chapter 3 . 11/24/2013
I really like the The Fated Ones by H.D. Shipper thing. Really, it describe every single Drarry creature!fic every written. Honestly. It is beautiful in it's simplicity. Very nice.
3275DoubleLB chapter 10 . 6/23/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE THIS FIC! I'M SOOO INTERESTED IN WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NOW! I'm just happy that you didn't leave me on a cliffhanger before they bonded haha the entire time I kept looking over at my scroll bar trying to see how far from the end of the chapter I was and hoping that the chapter wouldn't end before the actual bonding happpened :) Now all that's left to figure out is what happens next! I know it's been a long time since you updated this fic and I hope that RL simply caught up with you and you secretly have the story finished somewhere and it just needs to be uploaded and not that you have lost interest or forgotten about this story. Or maybe you put it up for adoption or someone volunteered to finish it for you? If that's the case I would love to know who that was so that I could go find them and finish reading the story. Either or any way I simply adore this story and really hope to finish reading this story!
SuperSaiyanTeemo chapter 10 . 6/6/2013
Awesome, hope to see more