Reviews for Soul Searcher
Deryn Du chapter 15 . 8/15/2013
Sequel?
Great fic by the way. :)
bobcox26 chapter 15 . 6/30/2011
I like the story very much but I think Daniel is just a bit to much of a wimp on handling his feelings. Thanks
pstibbons chapter 5 . 5/18/2009
best lines:

“Colonel O’Neill, I believe you owe me a steak dinner when we return. I was certain that DanielJackson would come to no harm while we were away.” Teal’c’s right eyebrow raised as he looked at Jack.

“Jack! You bet that I’d get hurt! Don’t you trust me?” Daniel’s hurt look almost convinced Raphaella that he was serious until she opened her mind and sensed only humor and warm feelings. Ah, another moment of affection between Daniel and Jack. Why can’t men ever just say what they feel?
pstibbons chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
best lines:

He had introduced her to some of his favorite TV shows and videos. She still didn’t understand how Star Wars figured into the history of Earth.
pstibbons chapter 2 . 5/18/2009
Glad that the first person that the alien bonds with is Sam.
new creation chapter 15 . 7/19/2005
This was awesome! I really wish the script writers for the show would read this. You have captured the characters so perfectly. Thank you for this story.
Nighshae chapter 14 . 7/19/2005
Very good. I thought I saw something about there only being a few more chapters to this? I hope not. Keep up the great work!
Verb chapter 11 . 7/10/2005
Always glad to be of assistance! I really liked the way you wrote that last bit - well done! And, don't worry about the commas - I've got plenty! :)
new creation chapter 9 . 7/9/2005
Please keep writing this. This plot is awesome!
Nighshae chapter 8 . 7/7/2005
ROTFLMHO! Good work, keep it up! :D
Verb chapter 8 . 7/7/2005
Poor Daniel - the floor's playing mind games! Good angst, I thought - great for moving the story forward.
Verb chapter 7 . 7/7/2005
Awesome chapter - I espeically liked your ideas on the birthday gifts, good idea. Update when you can - looking forward to it!
Verb chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
See, even Teal'c sees the love in the SGC! Just a question - who edits your stories? Do you edit them yourself or do you have someone else look them over? Just a thought I had, since you mentioned that you've done little writing that wasn't school related. Good chapter - felt a little rushed, though - try to keep the steady movement of the relationship between Daniel and Raphaella seems to work well for the story. Anywhoo, looking forward to a new chapter whenever you can!
Verb chapter 5 . 7/6/2005
Aw, poor Daniel - he just can't get through a mission unharmed! And it's nice to see that he and Raphaella are trying to take it slowly - somewhat unsuccessfully from his thoughts! Glad I could suggeset and idea for the story - I know how great feedback can be for a writer. Hope it helped. Great chapter.
Maddy Lake Deep chapter 6 . 7/6/2005
Wow, your first creative writing story, I'm very impressed! You definitely have the imagination and talent to write. This is one of my favorite Stargate stories! I added it to my list. Again, another great chapter and very well written dialogue (I liked what Teal'c said to Daniel at the end). And, Daniel is okay, yay! You've really done a great job with his relationship with Raphaella. It's so sweet, aww, sorry if I sound sappy but I LOVE romance fics, especially well written ones. You're welcome for the reviews. I know it means a lot to get feedback because yeah, you want to know what others are thinking. I feel the same way when I write a story. Hope there's more, this is great :-D