Reviews for The Gold and The Grey
radishface chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This was so poetic and lyrical, this almost bordered on OOC for me, if not for the fact that the romanticism shown through as a savvy stylistic choice. Felt like a dream, and why wouldn't it be, with Vicious/Julia being the intense and short-lived affair that it was? Loved it.
Popo-Licious chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
I feel compelled to tell you that this is honest to goodness the best bit of writing I have ever had the privilege of reading, and that I aspire to be able to write in a manner such as your own.

:D
Leviticus Lied chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
Pretty! An honest-to-God ViciousxJulia! I hav been looking around, and they are few and far between, and no mistake.
Blacklily chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Gorgeous piece of writing. It has a poetic and mystical charm that is hard to come across these days. I applaud you- keep up the good work!
Sienna03 chapter 1 . 6/11/2006
Brilliant. Just...brilliant. Bravo!
Tucker Ryu chapter 1 . 2/13/2006
Man what a story ans that's all I'll say
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 10/14/2005
Absolutely gold. So many wonderful words and prose, the story just flowing like water. Incredible. Keep up the good work!
GoldenJezebel chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Absolutely beautiful! -D I'm hoping that my C2 Community will allow you to get MORE reviews since you so sorely deserve them! I'm absolutely appalled at how little you have when you've clearly worked SO hard and done SUCH an excellent job! I commend you, fellow Vicious fan! lol Awesome job, and I hope to see more from you in the near future! ;-)
Orochimaru Mitarashi chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Full of description! I love Julia and Vicious, they're like chocolate and mint! They go perfectly together and

I am so tired of Spike and Fayes. Please, give some love

to Vicious! He may have been bad, but he is so cool.
Random Weirdo chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Nice job. I was surprised there weren't more reviews. But then again, this place seems to be filled with Spike/Faye shippers.
Kendra Luehr chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Oh my God...that was absolutely gorgeous. I love how everything had a space/mythical feel to it, especially the description of Julia and when they were making love. I can't believe that you don't have any reviews...this is definitely going into my favorites. You should be honored, fore this is the first Julia/Vicious fic that I've actually liked, and I'm rather picky. You definitely have to write more Bebop in the near future-you're simply amazing!