Reviews for Untitled Post Sith AU Story
MissAX chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
NOOOO! Why'd you stop? This is so good! Update pleaseeee! Don't abandon this wonderful story. Anakin redemption fics w/Obi Wan are amazing and you should add yours to the collection.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 7 . 4/24/2006
i like your story but i noticed you haven't updated so i was wondering if you're planning of continuing this story. it has an interesting plot.
Anei Aikouka chapter 7 . 11/23/2005
You're not going to let Anakin take Leia away from the Senator are you? I think that she has to be told that he is her father, but that it would probably be best for her to stay with the parents she has grown up with - especially as she does not appear to be strong in the Force from what we see in the movies.
Senjuto chapter 7 . 11/14/2005
Please update. Do not neglect this story. Later!
GAKDragonMCP chapter 7 . 10/11/2005
Bah! More soon!
Darth Ramsis chapter 2 . 10/7/2005
Hello!. I really like your Episode I AU story and hope that you find time to update it. The way you wrote Anakin's despair is perfect.
Darth Ramsis chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
I love this story. I hope you will update it soon. I want to read Yoda's reaction!
Anakin's Girl 4eva chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
Wow, this is fantstic. Please, please continue, i wanna know what happens!
blue-buggy chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
Yah YODA!
thefragile7393 chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
Ahh if only he could see the mighty Yoda in action!

Very very interesting as always...please continue soon...I hope this one will be a bit more restrained than the meeting with Owen (who was always a blowhard to me).
Eriks leadinglady chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
A wonderful chapter once again! I love the relationship Anakin adn Luke have. Update soon!
Carrie2sky chapter 6 . 8/1/2005
Awesome chapters! I'm playing catch-up since I've been on vacation. For some reason I can't read all of chapter 7. But from what I read of it, it's really good. You're doing great with the updates. Keep it up!
TriGemini chapter 7 . 8/1/2005
Good chapter!

So Obi-wan contacted Yoda, and they're all on Alderaan now. I wonder what Master Yoda will say to Anakin now they've met up again? Also, I'm surprised that Bail Organa allowed Anakin in his home. But I suppose with Anakin's children around, and with the two Jedi Masters. He probably believes that Anakin wouldn't do anything rash. Especially, considering that his own daughter is there, too. But I'm really curious as too what they will discuss. Also, will Leia make an appearance soon? After all she's the reason why Anakin went to Alderaan. Not to mention, it must have been hard for both Beru and Owen (especially, Owen)to let Luke go with Anakin. Since they had been trusted with his well-being since he was an infant.

It's understandable it would be hard to let go...very hard.

Anyway, things sound as if they're going to get a bit more interesting. So, looking forward to more.

Until then.
thefragile7393 chapter 6 . 7/25/2005
Oh the plot thickens. Very interesting!
Poet317 chapter 2 . 7/24/2005
Excellent so far, just waiting for you to come up with a title
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »