Reviews for Well I Was Sitting, Waiting, Wishing
AnimeMandi22 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
I loved this... it was sweet and amazing. Great job. I actually found it because my friend posted lyrics as her status and I was trying to find the song, so I put the lyrics into Google and your Fanfic came up. This really was great. Keep up the good work. :)
Nenne chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
That was really sweet.
xxunrealisticxxdreamerxx chapter 1 . 8/10/2008
bittersweet
crazychick23 chapter 1 . 4/14/2008
I just realized I never reviewed this. I have reread it countless times, no joke. I was singing some Jack Johnson song the other day and just had to read this one again. It is so sweet and lovely, yet really sad. I'm so glad it ended happily. I love it, really, more than I can say.
Snowfalcon chapter 1 . 12/3/2006
Cool! I loved it. Interesting with the flashback scenes but it totally worked. BTW, what song was that? I recognize it, but I can't think what it's called or the band. It was interesting to see a sensitive Draco and a more callous Harry, like a shadow of "Don't Speak". *grins*

Akire
blueeyedchibi chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
AWH! THAT WAS SO SWET!

Good one _
Haruka Black chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
this is way differebt from 'dont speak' and i lke it. the song worked nicley. cept now im gonna have that song stuck in my head for the rest of the day.
Azrael Gaunt chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
That was really good. You should have seen my face when i found this oneshot. I was practically glowing. I love this song, and I got so excited. Then you wrote the song to a perfect ficlet and it is just wonderful! Thanks for the good read! Keep writing, I will find more of your stories. :)

SkyeEyesSparkle7135
thrnbrooke chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Wonderful!
blazville chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
That was so ridiculously sweet that Im all teary eyed. Wow. I love your writing!
pixyfairy120 chapter 1 . 7/8/2006
I love jack johnson
Thieves-of-Sonsuzlok chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
Loki-I love that song and this fic gave me an excuse to play it about 5 times in a row.

Apollo-This is the perfect song for this...

Sinbad/Ali-Thanks for this. We'd never heard this song before, so this fic introduced it to us! Woo and Yay!

Artemis-Hurrah for Draco/Harry!
punkchick99 chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
Ah, beautful, sweet sap. *tear* I love this one too, and I especially love the song you chose. I love Ron's reaction too, i was worried for a second there that you weregoing to have him perfectly fine with it... but once again you came through! Like I've said before.. What would I do without wonderful fanfic writers like you? Keep up the good work! :):)
yaeko chapter 1 . 5/21/2006
oow! it's beautiful! i love it
Sister to the Egyptian Psychos chapter 1 . 4/14/2006
Utterly adorable m'dear. Incredibly sweet and I loved the whole Hermione trampling Ron thing. Just the perfect touch.

Blessed be,