Reviews for Harnessing Sunlight
darklover chapter 10 . 11/27/2007
Great fic. I love ure writing style.
Alliegirl chapter 10 . 8/20/2005
Hey, I'm not sure if I've reviewed this yet, if not sorry. I did love it, as I do all of your stories. I added it to my C2 and I hope thats o.k. If it bothers you for some reason I'll remove it. Thanks.
Moluvsnumber17 chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
aw...well im glad everyone got a happy ending...
fisharecoolies chapter 10 . 8/19/2005
Wow. this story was amazing. I loved each and every single chapter. Great job. And yeah, I enjoyed the end, although I'm sad to see it go.
funkydevil206 chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
great story
SpuffyLove4Ever chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Awh! I love the ending! Great fic!
Brunettepet chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Excellent job wrapping up this story. Dawn's aside about Andrew and the goggles was funny, and the entire lab scene was well detailed and vivid. Bringing Spike and Buffy back together in daylight metaphorically brought their relationship out of the dark. This was very entertaining and well realized.
boeketjebloemen chapter 10 . 8/18/2005
Too bad it's finished, but I really enjoyed reading this story. Just wanted you to know that, as far as you didn't get that before from my other reviews. :D
Evilawyer chapter 9 . 8/17/2005
Very imaginative story. Looking forward to last chapter.
kiela chapter 9 . 8/16/2005
great story! can't wait to read the next chapter!
msberry chapter 9 . 8/14/2005
Great update!
funkydevil206 chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
oh i loved it next chap son please!
fisharecoolies chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
awesome, awesome, awesome. i love it, its great. yay.
Brunettepet chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
Excellent detail in the battles and the setting in this chapter. Spike's description of the battle against the Senior Partners was vivid and Buffy's angry, hurt response was in character and heart breaking. Spike's admission of guilt was heart felt, and Buffy's "I wonder where the Spike I knew went? And I wonder when he turned into Angel..." cut to the bone. I'm looking forward to the resolution of this, it has been a joy to read.
boeketjebloemen chapter 9 . 8/13/2005
I Love this story! And this was another amazing chapter! Thank you! I hope you'll be able to get the last part up soon. :D
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »