Reviews for Wedding Bell Blues
lapaxlove chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Liked it a lot, poor Tifa,
Their interaction was great too! Zack being his cheeky self, I've always like the idea of these two together in Tifa's current state.
Anjiru Hyure chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
I absolutely love the way you wrote this. I adore Zack and Tifa together and I think you did a wonderful job. Especially at the end there, not making Tifa jump Zack and all. (although I'm not adverse to smut between the two! It just would have been pity sex and that's no fun)
Amber chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Love it!
ayannaaki chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
ahhhhhhhhh sorry... but i want more! hehe :D Great job x
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
liked it a lot! fack is love. :)
sakR9 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow. WOW

Why isn't this fic...just... more...known?

It's amazing. I love it. It's a scenario that I have wanted to read about so many times and then here I am at 2am and I happen upon it. Thank you! for writing this. And wow I'm actually pleased it wasn't a saucy lemon at the end and Tifa didn't spend the night; I'm fed up of my pervertedness _

Gotta read more from you~ Keep the ZackTifa love alive~~
Jhin chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
I like this very much. You write Zack very wonderfully. He's such a gentlemen but with a right amount of slyness. The way he made Tifa laugh and smile was so natural, and you did great job in keeping in her in character as well. I like the angsty Tifa who is also able to lighten up in the perfect and appropriate moment.

The interaction is so believable and I liked how even in her angst moments Tifa can still be cute in a way I can't explain:

"“Now tell me,” He said, putting one of his hands over hers on the table. “What would make a beautiful woman like you so sad at her best friend’s wedding?”

...

“Well,” Her eyes watered a bit again and she gave a maudlin sniff. “I hate this dress. I never liked pink. It doesn’t go with my eyes at all!” That brought on a violent bout of tears."

And in turn I would think that it's makes her so vulnerable to Zack's little dirty moves; but it's all sweet and light-hearted. I loved it 3
AshmandaLC chapter 1 . 10/17/2008
:D this was fantastic! :runs off to find more Zack/Tifa to read:
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
Ah, wow! Slightly drunk and angsting Zack and Tifa after a wedding with another couple that I like in this fandom is made of complete win, just so you know.

Ah, and it's your writing style again! Gets me every time! I don't understand how you can make things seem so fresh and light while you're dealing with some heavy things, and still seem to take it seriously. D: I bow down to your superior writing skills, my friend.

The progression of the relationship between Zack and Tifa was good, although I'm glad that Tifa didn't stay with Zack for the night (I mean, the writer in me is... the fangirl in me is like, "Why?") because then it would have seemed more like a one-time moping session and they didn't want to see each other again.

But now we know that they're going to get together, amirite? _
deletethis000 chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I love this story! It's absolutely lovely.

I wish it wasn't a oneshot though, Fack is one of my favorite pairings...
BlitzenAngel chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
I don't think I've ever read a more realistic, potent, effective(or affective? :D) one-shot in my life. I absolutely loved it! I like that you only referenced to their pasts and didn't get caught up in them; too many times I've read boringly long monologues of the deaths of the people around them or long explanations of why Zack isn't dead. It really reflects Tifa & Zack's strength to not dwell in what's past, but rather to have the courage to live in the present.

I always believed that if written well, most characters could end up with anyone and I honestly can't say I've ever been more pleased with a non-canon pairing. Ever. (forget that I'm a huge ZackxTifa fan anyway...)

As many reviewers have said before me, I also love that you allowed Tifa the chance to regain her strong-hearted spunkiness, and only after she had been so hollow, vulnerable and brittle; I really love these parts in particular-

"There were few people that this fairy tale would not soothe, and sadly one of them stood directly next to the bride, wearing the title of maid of honor..." & "smile even while her heart ached in her chest."

I'm glad that you chose to include the wedding scene, even though I was wary because most people make them too cliche or hopelessly romantic/sappy; it gave a chance to show a side of Tifa that is usually exagerrated or just percepted very wrong by most authors, so I'm extremely happy thanks to you.

By the way, you've made me fall in love with Zack all over again. *big hug* Your portrayal really made me swoon 'cuz you established his lovable, teasing yet genuine personality- all without making him a bastard. THAT takes talent. He wears his self-assurance on his sleeve but he's not selfish; he's caring but not over-bearingly so. He's just so cute and perfect with all his imperfections.

AND I particularly liked that you didn't make Cloud and Aeris the 'bad guys' so Tifa & Zack could get together and make beautiful black-haired babies as a rebound. You managed to flesh out ALL the characters and their attitudes realistically, no matter how brief their appearance. (like the waiter! I was wow-ed!)

There's just nothing that I've ever read that compares. I guess you really like Tifa and Zack, huh? D You fleshed them out in a way that would make Nomura-san envious. I'd love to read more from you, if not in this story or whatever, are you around on the ol' El Jay? Oh yeah and the smut was totally hot. ;]

P.S. Zack always had nicer hair anyhow. .~ *swoons*
A Shadow Away chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
nice...srry for short...in a rush for sleep...
AdequateNerd chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I like. It was cute~
ZsaZsa chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
Hahahaha! I absolutely loved it. Fantastic story. Tifa deserves to be happy and I love men with black hair and blue eyes! D
MadBrilliant1880 chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
I should die again when I decide to buy a house or something.

genius line!