Reviews for Snow White: A Fractured Fairy Tale
donna8157 chapter 8 . 4/25/2011
Hi. I recently finished reading your story and you are really talented. The way you told the story was very beautiful. I like how you begin these fairy tales retold in the RK world.

Great job with this one, I like who you chose for the roles of each of the characters. Yumi as the queen, Shishio as the sorceror, and Soujirou as the hunter really go well together!

I really enjoyed it.
OffCenterFold chapter 8 . 8/29/2010
I have never been a Kaoru fan. You make me like her. And Enishi. (I'd love to see what becomes of him once he leaves the Fallen Village...) Your handling of the translation between such disparate stories works well.

I do miss Kensan and Megumi, but that's just me. :P
pinaydilag chapter 8 . 8/12/2010
Lovely. I was surprised myself to find that I REALLY LIKE this story even without a shadow of Kenshin in it. I'm not really any Snow White fan but this made me enjoy the tale. I wish you'd write more EK. The ending is heartwarming. I'm really glad they lived to have their happily ever after.
pinaydilag chapter 2 . 8/12/2010
I love Chapter two and I love Soujiro! In another RK dimension, I wish they were given a chance to be friends or even be more than friends. Good job. And to be Kaoru's Huntsman... oh well. I'm looking forward to that.
pinaydilag chapter 1 . 8/11/2010
This is an excellent first chapter. Flawless! I am so hooked.

Pinay
The-Devil-Butterfly chapter 8 . 3/22/2010
here's one more review for an answer re-telling of one fairy tale that's never been one of my favorites!

(if only disney did it like this LOL)

this was really enjoyable to read. Blah, I feel like I should say more. It was a really good telling of the tale.

and I really enjoyed seeing Yumi portrayed as the vain step-mother in this.

i think all your writings have been very good!

and almost wished you did one more of this type 'fractured fairy tale stories' for 'Beauty and the Beast' or 'Cinderella' but i don't know how Cinderella would quite work out.

meh anyways, thanks for taking your time to write wonderful stories

and good luck to you! :3
wittyying chapter 1 . 3/19/2009
what a wonderful last line!

“Sorry, it’s just that sometimes the beginnings of stories are so unpleasant that not even a happy ending can give you real peace. . .”
afitre chapter 8 . 1/4/2009
Wow. This was very good.
noname00 chapter 8 . 8/28/2008
i couldn't help but laugh at the ending, your fic was great
Lucifer-the-great-undead chapter 8 . 3/9/2008
well I had a lot of fun reading this. very nice twist to Snow White. I must agree with you. When I read the Jinchuu arc, I always thought that Enishi and Kaoru are so much more interesting together than Kenshin and Kaoru can ever be together. Then again, I always find canon pairings boring. Well good job.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 8 . 10/30/2007
Bleep! Nice!
cleoclaudia chapter 8 . 7/6/2007
I actually did really enjoy this fic, i tough i wasnt going to just by the name, i never liked snow white, BUT yeah really enjoyed it, liked that it was long, covered alot of parts without making it boring and had fun parts, rated for everyone and also showed a good part of us when we were lil kids.

Really glad that i read it anyways, hope u writte another great fic again, mail me if it is EK or BK.

Ja ne
donut chapter 8 . 2/17/2007
love the story
Daisy's Blog chapter 8 . 12/11/2006
Nice fanfic, I though the entire war and how Enishi found Yumi(I'm guessing its her) and saved Kaoru was a little rushed. But I bet few people could come up with a better ending. Overall, this is an amazing fanfic, and I enjoyed reading this _
Shinku chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
Now, this is how Snow White should have gone. None of that, 'I'm a cute helpless Princess, and afraid of my own shadow.', kind of crap. It's kind of nice to see things like this. I can't help but love this version of the Prince better, as well. It's just so much fun to see a guy that's willing to get things done without a huge snit about morality.

Anyway, thank you very much for sharing this with us, this story was a great job all around, and an absolute joy to read. So, again, thank you. -Shink