Reviews for Innocence Lost
The Sin they called Pride chapter 4 . 6/1/2006
whew...at least it aint Jubilee _
B Oots chapter 8 . 4/16/2004
I really enjoyed the story. I am looking forward to reading the sequel to it.
Lady Mercury chapter 8 . 12/15/2003
Really enjoyed this little story from the beginning to the end. Loved all those little parts when wolvie is comforting Jubilee...
mystlady chapter 8 . 10/17/2002
Oh wow. This is really good. I better go read your sequel
Guest chapter 8 . 1/27/2002
omy! that was soooo good! i've never read the gen x comics.. but im starin to get an idea of what happend. please do a sequel. i would totally wana read it. good luck!
Darcy chapter 8 . 4/29/2001
DO THE SEQUEL!
M-X should be a signed review but I'm lazy chapter 8 . 4/17/2001
No way yoy can't do this to me yoy have to make a sequel please! it is excelent, it was about time for the X-men to get worried about Jubes, what kind of experiments did sinister do on her! please, go on.
Angel Selene chapter 8 . 4/11/2001
Great story! I'd definitely like to see a sequel! And I'd like to get to know more about Lexie. Use a sequel to tie up loose ends and keep writing! _
Paul B chapter 8 . 4/10/2001
You should continue the story to where they go find the other girl and go after Mr. Sinister.
wolvie chapter 8 . 4/10/2001
what are you talking about of course you have to do a sequal! we wanna know who that girl is what happened to jubilee you have to tell us you just have to!
Adam chapter 5 . 4/9/2001
Great! You've done a fantastic job with the Wolverine/Jubilee relationship. Looking forward to the sequel.
Yuki Akuma chapter 8 . 4/8/2001
I loved it! I hope you do a sequel, there are so many things left to answer and so many other things you could explore! It would be just as great as this one I'm sure and I'd be sure to read it! Keep up the great work!
Crescent Moon chapter 8 . 4/8/2001
Hey, I liked! -CM
Agent51 chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
Write more. Lots more. Oooh and make Everett a bit more jealous (he deserves it. Why? because he just does.)
mae7 chapter 6 . 4/8/2001
Great fic. Write more soon.