Reviews for Mega Man X: End of A Dream
Fireminer chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Only a few word: You did a good job!
ArcaneMaverick chapter 11 . 5/13/2012
Man X just giving up? Yeouch. He literally waited there while Ferret prepared attacks. I can definitely tell that this was your first fic by its style.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 6 . 5/11/2012
I know what you told me about this one fic so I won't really review, but man are there problems here. It's a complete fic, but doesn't mesh with canon. The previous ones were alright though.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
This is definitely pretty good and most certainly better than most even though there is a pretty small amount of Megaman X fics anyway, so I respect this. But I have few points. I know it amounts to nothing since this fic and many more are already done, but here goes nonetheless.

X's sense of humor is kind of inappropriate in my opinion. Obviously there can be no changes but having X make jokes in battle seems OOC. At least have him do that at home. You should read Lord Yellowtail's Megaman X stories. They give wonderful insight to X's character and you could adopt somethings into your work.

"Gone down with the ship" unless that was on purpose. Look up these saying first. You want to capture your readers and these things hurl them out of the story, at least for me.

Some words are superfluous. "it appears to be a giant koala form" the word form in unnecessary here.

Retribution armor? Did you describe it? It's not from the games, I know that...

You don't really need to type, "Whoa!" you can achieve the same effect (and a better one) by simple saying that he shouted or yelled.

"Sometimes this is like a video game" I see whut you did thur!

Giving X the ability to manipulate his plasma attacks from blasts to cutting was very ingenious. I really liked that.

TitaniTefloalloy is a silly name, one that tells me that this is a more lighthearted adventure than something darker or more serious. In the future, you will need a better name for materials in serious stories, but for this one its ok.

Reploids don't have blood since they aren't organic, call that stuff coolant or something. red coolant, the reploid's lifeblood.

I will continue to read.
ArcaneMaverick chapter 7 . 1/22/2011
You keep me interested. I hope X gets greater attention. Too many stories (and the games) give way too much attention to Zero. Did you ever read the Just and the Law by lord yellowtail on this site?

You do know that its actually ALBERT Wily right? And THOMAS Light.
Silver Warrior chapter 16 . 2/4/2008
X now has learned of his family. That's great. And you gotta pity Kalinka, stuck in that old Citadel for so long, never moving on with hr life. Though her coming onto X was hilarious. but she's, what, in her forties isn't she?
jfr07 chapter 16 . 5/3/2007
Another Masterpiece from the great Erico. I loved most of the concepts you introduced - from X meeting Cossack, Light's last capsule, to the nature of the Maverick Virus...

EOAD may be one of your weaker stories, but it is still ten times better than anything I could write...
Jessi Tsuki chapter 16 . 4/17/2006
Your fanfics seem kinda dark, but good. I'm always happy as long as things are alright in the end. )
neo x chapter 1 . 4/23/2004
Wow...that was amazing the best fanfic ive ever read. Man your explanations of the mavrick viris were awsome. Of cours i havnt read auf yet so nobody ask me wether to read this or auf. I say read em both thats what im gonna do.
Blues88 chapter 6 . 6/25/2003
Ya know...It pales in comparison to AUF, IOF, DOTP, TSOM and WIT...but I still love this fic.

I always liked the mavericks you created, especially Slash Koala(He was damn cool in TSOM).

It makes me happy, the choices you made about this fic(You know what I mean -.O), and I would just like to congratulate you on both your begining, and continuing writing.

Keep at it Erico.

Erdawn, Ice Archangel
Revokov chapter 1 . 10/18/2002
I can't believe I forgot to comment on this one's ending...of stupid is me!

A very intriguing fic, Erico, and it introduces a lot of cool characters. Your Mavericks are nifty too...gotta love Ferret. I'm writing this when I've already finished the second story in the series, so I know what happens with Ferret, but I'll just say here that I'm glad you kept that one around with a cool roll.

Bien!
SaberKarra Knight chapter 16 . 6/10/2002
Wow, great fic! One of my favs, for sure!
Yar Kramer chapter 1 . 5/31/2002
Wow! This is the coolest prologue I've ever read! As usual, you do great, Erico!
Rowan Seven chapter 16 . 4/7/2002
Hmm, very interesting and captivating. Your take on the past was intriquing, and I liked how you brought Dr. Cossack and Kalinka into the 21X time. I also particularly enjoyed your explanation as to what happened to Megaman, Protoman, and Bass, and how Zero was resealed. It all seemed extremely plausible. Your characterizations were good too, and I actually enjoyed the new characters. Also, you once again made me feel sorry for Sigma. Darn Maverick virus. Great job.
Calypso chapter 16 . 3/27/2002
This...rocked. The story was great, good fighting scenes, and two new characters that were good WITHOUT being too dominant in the story! (However, Bastion was a bit immortal...but it all worked out) Brilliant stuff