Reviews for Mega Man X: End of A Dream
LennethValkyrieM.I chapter 16 . 10/6/2001
Exellent,I love this history.
Erico The Super Bard chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
As I've SAIIIID...And listen well here. EOAD's Sequel is TSOM. The Sound of Mavericks. TSOM's Sequel is DOTP, Demons Of The Past. So yes, there is a sequel, you just need to LOOK for it underneath the author search 'Erico.' -Erico
Lawlers0cks chapter 16 . 8/28/2001
SEQUEL! I demand a SEQUEL! Your an awesome writer dude/dudette!
Steen chapter 16 . 7/26/2001
I simply can't descripe how much i loved this story. It was EXTREMLY well written and had a good, no, GREAT plot. I hope i'm gonna see more fics from you very soon.
Magus523 chapter 16 . 7/5/2001
The first of Erico's. I've been with this guy from the very beginning, and he just keeps getting better. A good fic, indeed.
Mechamew me is too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 6/27/2001
I read this and forgot to review! This is excellent! Just as good, if not better, than AUF! Heck, I've read each of your stories...they are all beyond, that's not good enough. Aw, heck. Your writing goes beyond words. Keep up your work. You could probably make lots of money if you ever published something.
Saijan Wolf Girl didn't feel like signing in so there p chapter 16 . 6/20/2001
ooooh. me like! me like very much! sequel? please?
Wide Awake Bored chapter 1 . 6/17/2001
Erico, this was the first one I read of yours and no matter what you have said about it not being up to standards, I loved it. I believe I told you, but it was freaking awesome. Love your writing. Thanks again for your help.

Rauvlochar chapter 16 . 6/15/2001
_ That...was DEFINATELY one of THE best MMX fanfics I've ever read... Great job! That rocked!
Cyber chapter 16 . 4/28/2001
This is the first of Erico's stories I ever read. Even if his later ones are better, this one is really good, too. I like how it leaves things open for more...much more. Keep writing, Erico!
moktar the moosegod chapter 16 . 4/26/2001
very good, mr. erico, very good...
tjy111 chapter 16 . 4/25/2001
Totally Awesome!
Fusion Blaster chapter 16 . 4/13/2001
Excellent loved the pinky joke
Maniac Mosli chapter 16 . 4/12/2001
Not only this fanfic was filled with intense emotions and actions, but it answered all my questions of the x5 story line and the connection between x and mega man!
Elecman chapter 16 . 4/10/2001
Wow, that was terrific. I loved it, you are such a talented writer.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »