Reviews for Reflections
icecreamlova chapter 4 . 5/31/2010
These stories are amazing. Not too long, but you have explored every issue wonderfully (my favourites so far are Aly's and Tris's), and kept interest though there isn't the narrative drive of the other stories. I really wish you would update, but I guess, since it's not really a story, it could almost be called completed.
Siriusly Loopy chapter 8 . 8/23/2008
Aw. This is so cool! I love all of these ones! The only thing I'm a little confused about is Pounce/Faithful's new charge. You said she's the granddaughter of Alanna and George right? Well, then one of Alanna's three sons would've had to marry Dove, which I'm pretty sure didn't happen. Maybe I've got this all wrong, though. I dunno. Sorry! If I'm wrong, PLEASE correct me! Do you have a story about her by the way? That could be really cool! :D
KrisEleven chapter 8 . 9/20/2007
Good chapter. You kept this one more like a narrative or a history, which isn't so interesting to read, but the bits of kalasin's feelings that sho through are good. I like her friendship with Sarai, and the budding romance story between Kaddar and herself.

KrisEleven~
Nanyoky chapter 6 . 9/6/2007
i like it! i always thought that was so interesting too! now if only i had my own hot theif...wow im weird!

ps. wc is what they call the toilet in germany! lol
KrisEleven chapter 7 . 9/5/2007
I think this is really good. Defoinately IC for me. I think she really does fell that she lost alot by becoming Champion, even though her strict duty means that she doesn't tell people that. Nicely done.

KrisEleven~
KrisEleven chapter 6 . 9/5/2007
I loved it! This is so good.
stormrider7 chapter 5 . 3/5/2007
You did a good enough job

E... when you first posted this I was only halfway through the book... good thing I didn't open it! *glares at second sentence*

I actally didn't read it because I thought that I wouldn't understand it... but I never dreamed that there'd be spoilers! O

YAY INSTINCT! lol

Nah, this was a great chapter You haven't updated in a while anyway, so I'm glad.

Wow, I'm in a super good mood because I'm listening to Rewrite... lol.

Cyaz

~FUNGUS
tulitulip chapter 5 . 1/28/2007
YaY! i LOVE terrier and i totally think that there is not enough writtings on it...

anyway i LOVE your drabbles i think they are v.v.v. clever and well written! keep writting!
sophia666 chapter 5 . 1/27/2007
You're forgiven. It was good. I wish it were longer though.
lime 63 chapter 4 . 12/19/2006
That was really well writen. I gave me a new perspecive on looking at things in life and I really liked it. You should write antoher one soon.
KrisEleven chapter 4 . 10/8/2006
Very goodlittle stories. You really seemed to take on the different characters, instead of just writing as yourself about their experiances. Please write more!
submerged in reading chapter 3 . 6/23/2006
I love these! Very eloquent. Please write more? Please?
lime 63 chapter 3 . 5/13/2006
Deep. and wierd but cool. Nawat is the best! Post more chapters soon please!
lime 63 chapter 2 . 5/13/2006
What is WWRLAM?
lime 63 chapter 1 . 5/13/2006
Keth and Tris are getting married!1 WHAT? ok aside from my initial... shock it sounds cool. Neat chapter.