Reviews for The Sound of Breaking Plates
Final Authority chapter 9 . 9/21/2005
Heh, that was a bueatiful story, every chapter of it. Brillant job.
fizzie-zombie23 chapter 1 . 9/21/2005
OMG! this is a very touching story! and i totally loved it! i can picture every detail that you wrote. and i loved the last paragraph! i cried... and the best thing about this story is that you expressed the character's characteristics very well, and leaves the audience wanting more! great job!
KimberlySan chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
I have to say I am so honored that you metioned me. I really, REALLY enjoy your writing so much, the way you grasp the atmosphere of the story. I really see Stu crying in the hospitial bed, being comforted by Murdoc. The way you write it makes me want to draw a picture for it. :p

I wanna also say that while I was reading this, I'm holding my new puppy in my arms, and even though I have only had her for a few short weeks... I feel so for the band. I feel for Stu and Muds, and I wish I never have to go though that hell anytime soon. I loved this so much. I wish you all the luck in College and hope your dreams come true.

Rest in Peace Styx, I'll always hold your plushie in high regard.

*huggles her Styx plushie* Love all!
Kuro Shiro 0 chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
aw nice ending! you made me cry! You did a really good job on this fic. keep writing like you said you would and good luck with college!
Jokerfest chapter 9 . 9/18/2005
So lovely, I cried. Wonderful story
somatogenic chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
did you know, I actully cried at the end of this?

I think that's evidence enough of good writing.

-much love

ps: I will go check out your vamp stories
NNCS chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
that was such a sad ending *sniffs* i'm going to miss waiting for you to update!
TheyMadeMeDoIt chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
Oh my god, that was utterly PERFECT. I don't know what to say...it's sad that it's over, but, then again, it was like the perfect ending. I'm so proud of this fic, it was amazing and enlightened my otherwise dismal day.

Thank you.
deadaccountcomrades chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
Oh god... I think i cried about 20 times during reading the ending... *sniffles then gets out another box of Kleenex* YAY! You used the word of the day which is derogatory, cookies for joo! Anyways, i do hope you write more sotries soon! i'll be watching you... No not like the stalking creepy way, well you know... Anyways maybe we can talk soemtime on AIM. Anyways, keep up the good work!
Yomiori-Wolfdemon chapter 9 . 9/17/2005
That...was beautiful. Seriously, I'm close to tears. I can't think of anything to say except that I hope I talk to you on AIM sometime soon as well. :3
Ishikawa Ran chapter 8 . 9/14/2005
O.O ::rubs eyes:: O.O

Want... MORE! ::cries::
Gutterflower Skellington chapter 8 . 9/4/2005
O_O This is amazing! One of the best fics I've ever read! *adds to favs* T_T Dun kill the puppy! *huggles Styx* Good puppy
somatogenic chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
0_o

no cookies for you with an ending like that

...

BUT A BIG RUM CAKE!

so you can learn you to type drunk
NNCS chapter 8 . 9/3/2005
GOD! so good! update now!
Sayiangirl chapter 8 . 9/2/2005