Reviews for Love Wrapped in Sapphire Glass
Midnight Lullabye chapter 12 . 9/4/2010
Okay, I know this is an old story and whatnot, but seriously, this pretty darn amazing.

All throughout I had thought the being was most likely Shadow, I even thought at one point it was Sonic, like the real Sonic. But, the ending was a huge twist for me, I didn't see it coming whatsoever.

The relationships between the characters to, they were just written in perfection. Everything about this story I loved, the dillusions of Amy, the unanswered questions, everything.

Brilliant!

M,.*'Lullabye
Denalien chapter 12 . 6/16/2010
AWWWWW IT'S OVER? :C

uuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhmmmmm :'S

I WANT MORE CHAPTERS! x,D

It was a beautifull ending :)
GingerbreadHouseofHorrors chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
aw... poor amy so far i'm liking the story keep that up
dianananerz chapter 12 . 10/29/2006
this is an truly AWESOME story!
chatterbaby chapter 12 . 8/29/2006
oh, very creative with the title! No typos on this story. That is good. ( I haven't really noticed any typos in any story you write.) very nice.
Sofia chapter 12 . 2/22/2006
I LOVED THAT STORY! IT WAS REALLY GOOD!
k0m0d0-342 chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
Wow! THat was a GREAT endign! Congradulations; you wrapped it together perfectly! _! Sorry about reviewing so late, but I haven't gotten a very good chance to go online untill now.

Anyway- this was AWESOME- Awesome beyond tangible words! You really did pull everything together, and for that I applaude you!
Stephanie Speed chapter 12 . 2/12/2006
That was a sweet story.
Random4Now chapter 12 . 2/11/2006
Good job friend! Very good chapter... Excelent chapter
MaggieLimerick chapter 12 . 2/11/2006
You did a great job writing this. A mix of romance, suspense, and mystery. This is an awesome fic. I hope you write another one like this.
Trollian-SirenSong chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Great story I loved it!
darkrose76 chapter 11 . 2/10/2006
if it really is shadow...then i know that in the beginninng...if it not well...i tried...and update soon..
MaggieLimerick chapter 8 . 2/4/2006
I like this story a whole lot. I really hope it turns out to be a sonamy fic though.
Empress chapter 11 . 2/2/2006
Evil cliffies. Great story, I'm addicted now... -
MaggieLimerick chapter 11 . 2/1/2006
I am totally hooked into this story now. It's awesome and intriguing. Please update soon!