Reviews for One of These Days
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
This is a pretty late review and I know you usually do Anzu and/or Seto fics, but to me this would be Malik as the assassin and Yami Marik as the one who left, but hey that's just my idea

I like how it didn't give away much about the identity of the said characters and it gives the read the freedom to speculate. Good Wrok and it's a pleasure to read your work :)
Jade chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
What doesn't kill you is an interesting concept - as you well know, seeing as you have a story based around it. The thing is I don't believe that it's true. Some people are broken by their experiences. It's like a glass - once it's broken, you can't mend it. Some people are broken glasses. But I also think you know that - it's sort of what you're saying here.

It could be Anzu, after losing Yuugi. But the attitude rests better with Kaiba, after having lost Mokuba. But again, I think that's the point. I like the ambiguity, myself.

Something came to mind as I was reading this - however it came and went, and now I can't recall it at all. It was a saying, just a brief one, which touched on the nature of this piece.

But as I said, it's gone.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
*taking a break from WDKY b/c I have exams* and yet here I am reading oneshots? XD going to assume it's Kaiba here, because of the 'spotlight' thing... nice mystery; I like it!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Um, wow. I went to your bio to look something about WDKY up and I found fifteen new stories to read. I also saw your list of new oneshots plus works in progress... I do not know how you do it. I'm sick of all the stories I have. :P

Well, as far as this, I read the notice up top that you wouldn't answer questions, so I won't bother to ask them. :P I thought you were refering to Seto; the only one I know with just that 'one person' - and all we know about that 'one person' is that he's male, and he has small feet. (Wow, I hope I interpreted that joke right, because how weird would I look otherwise?)
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
At first I thought it was Seto because he always has to be on the top but I guess Anzu is sort of like that too.
Sphincter chapter 1 . 7/2/2005