Reviews for Bleed Like Me
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 2 . 8/1/2007
this is really good. i'd love for you to come back to it. its a great idea, that all these people that are connected somehow have their own little secrets. please write more. :)
kissedmetillthemorninglight chapter 1 . 3/8/2006
I wanna hear about Seth! It's really good, though. Please write more.
liza chapter 2 . 9/15/2005
this is so amazing! you have got to update! what is everyone going to do about marissa, summer and kirsten's problems? please update asap!
Samantha Tragedy chapter 2 . 8/26/2005
LAUREN! Hey. Oh my gosh this is so depressing! I love it! Update it! People odvisouly(I totally spelt that wrong) love it. I do. I want to know what eveyone's secrets are! Nina says she tried to get into ur profile and it wouldn't work. Just sos u know. Sorry I'm to lazy to log in. Anyway totally love it. Hope u update it soon

Love ya

Sam

GO RED MAPLE!
cara chapter 2 . 8/16/2005
it's compelling you should finish
LoZa chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Hey...this is really good. Cant wait to see whats hapenning to Kirsten and Seth! Please continue )
over it chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
i really like this fic, its hard hitting and written very accurately. i love the song your using, as Garbage are my favourite band :)
unfolddream chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Update soon! Is Kirsten an alcoholic?
Jack E. Peace chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Poor Summer, even though she is a bit of a bitch sometimes. But she's just as broken as the rest of them. Loved the "Ms. Morbid USA" it was great. I can't wait until Kirsten even though we all know her problem, or assume that we do anyway. This is such a great fic, I love the darkness of it; I'm so glad you finally wrote it. Yay!
Jack E. Peace chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I wasn't too lazy to log in this time! Yay, aren't you proud? My first birthday present! And what a great one it is. I love Marissa and I love this chapter. It's so beautifully tragic that you can't help but love it. On to the next one! Great work sis!
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 2 . 7/2/2005
Oh wow, dark stuff! Keep going!