Reviews for World Champion
jessi chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
Interesting story, I liked it!
Princessdiana516 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
live it love it love it! It's funny and cute and leaves you wanting so much more...please add more!
Crissytje chapter 1 . 12/9/2010
Aaaaaaah I'm becoming mushy too Seto ! Seto! Seto! Seto ! Xd
Glaceon of the Blue Variety chapter 1 . 8/15/2009
This story is worthy of my review!

Just kidding. I mean, I'm not worthy of reviewing your story. ::bows down::

I LOVED it! It was so random! I like random! I can't believe Joey just went up to the guy and asked,"Can she glomp you?"

Hysterical!

And then Kaiba actually let's her glomp him! I haven't squealed about a story like this in YEARS! (Nor have I used Caps Lock as much as I did here.)

AWESOME STORY! IT'S SO BRILLIANT!

You had me running around the room because I was so embarrassed at what Téa did!

And he gave her the Dark Magician Girl? That's so sweet. OMG! Aw. 3

Kaiba is so OOC! That's what makes this story AWESOME!

I love this. It's pure genius. I'm serious. You should see my other reviews. So deadly and dangerous sounding. I don't think anyone's heard me squeal in months! I haven't GIGGLED in days!

Your an awesome author! Keep up the good work.

I just LOVE this! It's so hard to express it in words! And I'm doing so badly at it. :/

This is AWESOME!

I'm in the mood to glomp Kaiba!

Thank you so much for putting up something so brilliant!

Supriya
DarkHeartless chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
It was really cute

I hope someday (very soon) you find a muse that'll tell you to make thins oneshot into a story! (with chapters and everything!) XD
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/24/2008

hope you cont.

x-stacy-x

x
jarjayes chapter 1 . 10/6/2005
That was SO Sweet. I really loved it. Just everything about it was absolutely adorable. I loved how it ended. Very good. I'm adding you to my favorites stories list.
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
cute!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
Tea sounded like one of those schoolgirls who had major crushes bishounens in anime. Eek. That didn't come out right. No, it simple terms it reminded me of a scene in a bishoujo manga where the girl could possibly transform into Sailor Moon and have a love interest with a total hottie. *laughs* Don't take it as an insult though. It was very well crafted and I so loved it!
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Gee, what gave away the fact that it was an AU? Could it be Joey forcing Tea to give Seto Kaiba a hug?

This made me cringe, blush, and giggle, right along with Tea. She has got guts.

(I love the word glomp, and all the glorious connotation that comes with it.)
Lily chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
I an totally in love with this story! I hope you continue cause I don't think I can wait much longer!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Uh, I have a question... Is this like before Yugi beat Kaiba and before Tea gave her friendship speech to Kaiba and before they ever met? I really love it but it's kind of confusing that Kaiba's world champ. Could you please answer these when you write the next chapter - which I hope will be very soon. Besides these, love it - please go on.
Rizalicious chapter 1 . 7/8/2005