Reviews for Reality is a Lie
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
no wonder I didnt get it, I've never seen The Matrix ;

cute story though
Spannerspoon chapter 1 . 9/27/2007
please please please continue this! it rocks!
Aeflid chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Oh... interesting I'd love to see the fanart you drew of those guys as the Matrix quartet XD
Ban-draoia chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
You have got to write the rest of this story. What happens when the get to the Real World? Who are their shipmates? Do they have a betting pool as to when those two get together? What happens if they do blow their cover-an eternity of teasing at the hands of their friends, or something worse? What did the Oracle have to say about them, or did she just take one look and laugh herself silly?

This story has too much potential for you to just leave it as is.
jarjayes chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
This was really well written. I liked it. It was short but very forceful.
Nutpyro chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
lol! i'm gonna get everone to read this one!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
That was funny in a sense because at first I didn't know what to expect, and that would include Seto and Anzu being in the Matrix. It was interesting because well, they could be the perfect superheroes if they wanted. And it was cute because they had a little romance sizzled there in between! *cheers*
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
...I'm going to guess I should have actually seen the Matrix to fully understand this, or at least to achieve a higher level of understanding. I liked the trenchcoat bit - and I thought the whole 'distraction' bit was amusing. :P

Anzu and Seto are bickering like a married couple. Cute.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I don't get it that much but I will wait for the next chapter... Are they in some sort of game? And also, is there going to be romance?
Ataea chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
would you mind mailing me that matrix picture? i think my email is linked to this user)

heh. cute story. i honestly thought he was spiderman or something until anzu did the water thing. i'm too oblivious XD but good writing. i look forward to your updates)
pat-nosferatu chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
It was strange, but I like it_ I really like matrix. And I would deffinitly prefer Seto as Neo and Anzu as Trinity!
Amazoness Archer chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Awesome , Matrix. And the whole 'save the world' bit. Very original.

always, †A.A.†
Faerie Rose chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
lol great
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Lol, funny but a bit weird since I haven't actually watched the Matrix...