Reviews for More For Their Money
Princess Of The Demons chapter 33 . 2/11/2009
This story is really good. I wonder why you haven't updated in while, but I hope it is soon.

Keep up the good work.
Kayla English chapter 33 . 8/17/2008
OMG i luv this story. i luv how you put lexi to work with della bella. i just luv this story. i hope that matt gets together with lexi. mayb you can even have dave and della show up at the bbq as like a raw thing when matt is going to be a wrestler or something like that. anyways did i mention how much i luv this story. good going.
Dassy chapter 33 . 10/17/2007
I was browsing around and I came across your story... and I LOVED it... can't wait for the next update.
derivereine chapter 33 . 10/15/2007
Damn, I almost forgot the whole story!

I had to re-read a few chapters, but the update is awesome ]
sweetcandyfun chapter 33 . 10/11/2007
I love Lexi and Adela...

They're okay! Thank GOD those two are okay now!

OMG, i know how you're feeling... I'll miss that King Kong... i mean.. err John Cena... I love that guy. Oh well.

CIAO

~sweetcandyfun ü
Samara Serelle chapter 33 . 10/9/2007
Loved the chapter! You did well! I can't wait to read more. And I'm still in denial that John's going to be out...Raw will never be the same... well until he comes back...ugh, I miss him already...Anyway, great chap and I can't wait for more!

Sadie
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 33 . 10/9/2007
Great chapter and i hope they stay together this time update soon.
ShadowVixen chapter 33 . 10/9/2007
YAY! *pounces Li* You updated! How does it feel? Good, don't it? Lol. Awesome chapter as always, and you better update again soon! Or by the powers vested in me I'll...uh...think of something later, lol. Great job girl! Live on Love and easy on the Liquor :)
eiggizlulu chapter 32 . 9/14/2007
i think you need to update and that real soon... like the story, however did you haveto make Li so troubled? she's a fu* 2 year old throwing a tantrum.. but i sill like it, just wanna see more action of any kind between Dela and Dave :)

love

Eiggiz
KageMori chapter 32 . 6/26/2007
really really good! hope the next chapter comes out soon!
sweetcandyfun chapter 32 . 6/23/2007
It's getting even much more worse! what's happening! I'm going to cry! Liana take your blood pressure! John drink some water! Dela... I have nothing to say... LEXI! be the referee! ah I'm going crazy! UPDATE!

CIAO

~sweetcandyfun ü
Samara Serelle chapter 32 . 6/18/2007
Yes, you finally updated. It was short, but very good. I can't wait to see what happens between John and Li. I hope they smooth things over. I'm loving the story, and can't wait for the next update!

Sadie

You're lucky you met Jeff Hardy, that must've been awesome! I was supposed to go the draft episode but I couldn't get the tickets in time... Oh well, there's always whenever they come back to Philly... I'll stop rambling, UPDATE SOON!
ShadowVixen chapter 32 . 6/18/2007
Lol, it all started when you got involved with a wrestler hon, lol. Awesome chapter as always girly! Because now we need to see how they get back together! Teehee, I can't wait! Live on Love and easy on the Liquor :)
ExtremeXShinyXHeartagram chapter 31 . 6/8/2007
it was pretty good and will Randy be in it anymore ?
derivereine chapter 31 . 5/23/2007