Reviews for Silhouette
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
That's really sad.

Well it proves that everyone does have feelings. Even someone as cold and distant as Seto Kaiba.
HallucinatingDreams chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
I can feel myself beginning to cry.
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/14/2005
Ooh, sad, and I've never really read anything else about Seto's feelings for his mother. She sure sounds like she would be an inspiration.

Is Seto going to her grave? It's a nice thought; I wonder if he will use words, even though she never needed them. Aww...
Rosemary Greene chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
I liked it. Short, and bittersweet, but also right to the point. I think you addressed Kaiba's character wonderfully, as well as his psychological need for his mother. Well done.

Rosemary Greene

P.S. I now have a little plot bunny forming in my head...(Not him reflecting on a holiday rest be assured), but I thank you. I needed a new idea :).
Sol Falling chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Well done. I think you probably realize that posting so many stories at once will decrease your review count, so you'd understand if I cut this short, but it's difficult for me to do that regardless...

Yeah, the character of the story was pretty obvious. Based on Seto's characterization in the show, the idea of Seto being so devoted to his parents (or maybe just his mom, iunno) is strange. Him trying to remember her every day, for a decade or longer, is a powerful image, but Seto could not be the cold, heartless bastard that he is in the show if he actually did so.

Not that I'm particularly concerned about characterization.

I think the most notable thing about this fic is the punctuation; you omitted quite a few periods, on purpose I assume. It didn't detract from the reading, which was surprising, and for which I applaud you. I have yet to figure out what it did for the fic, but it was pretty cool. Forgive the ranting about Seto's in-character-ness. I just wanted to compliment you on that.
Winterwing3000 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That was really touching! Seto actually has some feelings! Bwha, of couse he does... everyone does...

It seems that he really loved his mother back then, it surprised me when he even remembered how his mother looked, smelled and talked. And even her facial expressions... She reminds me of Anzu. So selfless and happy bound.

Ano... it was cut off... "He would tell her" then blank blank blank.

Is there a documented version of this? I would really love to read it!
LeDiva chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Aw this was a very sweet one shot!
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Was that your original ending? Because it looked like it got cut off or something. It was mostly focused on his parents though not really about Kaiba, well, that's what I thought.