Reviews for Haunted
Dead account no longer here chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Drama! I adore drama! Especially when it's rated m!
sakidaannuchiha chapter 12 . 2/6/2008
are you planning on making another chapter? i wanna see what neji does about it! please make another chapter. hehe. cyl
darling luna chapter 12 . 1/18/2008
good story, its a little strange though, it seems like your gaara is hinata hiding, she actually does the thing with her index fingers doesnt she? And Neji seems like a a very very evil Shikamaru. Even so it was a really good read.
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 12 . 11/30/2007
i just finished it. you made the story perfect even with gaara being slightly ooc. i loved it. ttyl.
Rhys-the-Redeemed chapter 11 . 11/30/2007
in ch.11 you did a nice citrus. i cannot wait to see what you come up with next. ttyl,
crystal cerberus chapter 12 . 8/19/2007
omg i loved it
black-glass-rose chapter 12 . 7/23/2007
OMG! I LOVE it! It turned out so well! You should do a sequil(sp?)!
black-glass-rose chapter 11 . 7/23/2007
Hey I love it, and by the way the Citrus was great, was that your first time writing anything like it? The only part that I don't like is that Neji is abusive to poor wittle Gaara-bear.
Katanari chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
I loved this story! It was so sweet and heartfelt and so utterly CUTE! I adore your version of Gaara, it was inspired. XD I couldn't finish it in one go because I had to go to school this morning, and all I could think about all day was if Neiji was going to find out and whether Gaara would have enough courage to be with Kankuro! Lol thats never happened before. Hope you don't mind if I favourite this (why would you? XD) and I'm curious as to what LaF is now. I might check it out if I have time.

Jaa!

Katanari
Braeton chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
_ I liked it a lot. You have good grammar and the story is nice too.
Shi.no.Tenshi.desu chapter 12 . 12/26/2006
I LOVED this story even if you didnt i did you HAVE to write a squil PWEASE!11
kat chapter 12 . 9/6/2006
that was exelent! that storie way great! i cant wait to read more of your stories
kat chapter 3 . 9/5/2006
...Garra's not fat... and Neji isnt THAT mean... gut oh well its your fanfic!
BldyMalice chapter 12 . 8/16/2006
Oh wow, this was really REALLY good!

I love the way you portray Gaara!

Have to love GaaKanku. [or KANKY if you must. x3]

ANYWAYS.

I love your style, and i'll definitly be reading more of your work!

-sucks at reviews-