Reviews for How Could He?
JakChan23 chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
Me Likey this story...angsty indeed.
Shrike176 chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
Touching oneshot. Really nice to see Ron show Kim that even though she wasn't always a good friend, she was there for him when it counted.

Shame you haven't done anything new in a while, hope to see something else from you someday!
Data Seeker chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
Dear Spitfire F.22

Great oneshot story.

It was very creative and wholesome.

When Ron leaves the room, and Kim feels sad and tells Monique how she treated Ron badly in the past and wonders why he would love her was very emotional. When Ron comes back and over hears some of Kim's remorse and Kim feels awkward was amusing. It was very profound when Ron assures Kim he bears no ill feelings to her and tells her that he loves her and comforts her by saying that nobody is perfect and that there were times when she was there for him when he needed her. It was very romanctic when Kim and Ron gave each-other a loving kiss.

I hope this review has a good influence on you. God bless.

Data Seeker
ScareGlow chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
A very good question and an even better answer. Thanks for this one-shot! :)
The Wise Duck chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
I think this is a very nice, very well expressed, little piece of work. All of Kim’s justifications are perfectly valid (I can think of a half dozen more) and I can see that she is maybe not as hard on herself as her Alpha personality could make her to be. On the flip side, Ron, in his usual way, is Ron. Perfect with the character.

Good Story.

The Wise Duck
Azuk chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
realy good keep good work...
ajap2003 chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
i thought it was very cute and well written.
james chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
nice
warprince2000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
charizardag chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
nice, if there's more coming, I would like to see it
Aero Tendo chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Cool one-shot story! :)

It was very touching to see Kim open up to Monique about how she had treated Ron over the years.

Still, Ron was right... no one is the perfect friend, but then there isn't a perfect relationship unless you count the relationship between Kim and Ron.

Please do more one shots like this, maybe between the other characters of the show?
Darkcloudalpha chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Good one shot I liked it.
Cool chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
it's just as not just a

ps. the story is cute. chapter2 please?
S-Chrome chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Well, I've never met a K/R fluff that I didn't like.

This is no exception.