Reviews for Strains
Nintendo Queen chapter 1 . 12/18/2006
Aw, that was so sweet. I liked the waltz they did together. Very romantic. Tell me if you write a sequel.
TaShYrEi chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
I really have no idea of dancing ballet.

But I do know that your story was nice.
Iris Franco 125 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
NOt bad. It's kind of cute. I don't know anything about ballet, but it was still ver cool.
Arrna chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
*sniffle* that last paragraph made me cry. Pure poetry. I loved it
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Well, I certainly don't know as much as you seem to about dance, but your descriptions were good enough that I didn't get lost. I loved the images you created. It's such a natural setting too! Once again, it reminded me of something Disney - the scene in Sleeping Beauty, where Aurora is dancing alone with the owl and Phillip steps in... Seto Kaiba is no Prince Phillip, and he prefers to intrude much more rudely - but still!

And God, I loved the bits of interjected humor. "Too bad she had the attitude of a wet cat." Classic line there.

Oh, and before I go, one more thing, because I'm so computer/internet/etc illiterate. What's the LJ ygo_extend that you mentioned in response to "Stinkbomb, Kaiba?" If it's important. ; Like I said... I'm lingo-illiterate.

Anyway. Awesome story. I'm off to read more.
Lily chapter 1 . 7/11/2005
Oh! I love it! Please continue already!
Lily chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
Where did kaiba learn how to waltz? Who cares... I love it. I hope you continue soon!
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
That was actually really relaxing. *smiles* Seto teaching Tea how to dance. That would have been something I wanted to see.
CWolf2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I love how the dance was the main focus of this piece. Nice job, it was beautifully written.
Bradybunch4529 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
I love your one shots. This one was perfect. No heavy romance, no arguments, just pure chemistry and poetry. I loved your description of his need for quiet. I could almost hear the silence echoing around him. No wonder the gentle music startled him. The moment between him and Anzu was fabulous. The description as she went in pointe pefect. I could see her leg sweeping out, toe pointed just so. Too good.
Crystal Koneko chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
New Distraction for Seto- found.

Nice job! .