Reviews for Miss Match
kikosilly chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
WOOHOO! Keep up the good work.
Girlwitharedsweater chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
Aww! adorable so cute :)
Sour Schuyler chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
Nice fic! - I love this pairing, ha ha.
Kyosuke-kun chapter 1 . 3/9/2006
aww, this was really sweet! I agree with MyAibou: Forget the Azureshipping, and write more Peachshipping
MyAibou chapter 1 . 9/4/2005
That was really cute. Forget the Azureshipping, you write great Peachshipping! ;)
DarkShadowFlame chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Cute. I loved the idea of Anzu going to confide in Yuugi that people are gossiping about them. ; They are absolutely adorable together! As opposed to Azureshipping, which isn't quite 'adorable', but awesome nonetheless. :P
tai'sgirl23 chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
Aww! That was so sweet! You should do a sequal. Yugi/Anzu forever!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
This is a cute and funny story. Please make some more. Yugi and Anzu forever.
Starian Princess chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
I believe this is your first shot at a peachshipper right? Well, it totally rocks my socks off! *grins* How about trying a Duke/Tea. They can work can't they?
Amazoness Archer chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Azurite, I dont' know how you do it, but your one-shots are perfect! Could you make a YamixAnzu one? But then, this one was... cute! Just adorable, I tell you.

Keep Writing,

always, †A.A.†
Saiya-jin Spice chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Really cute, and a nice change from all the intense azureshipping action. *laugh* Drabbles are actually pretty hard because you have to write so little...personally I struggle with something that should be considered "easy". Anyway, this WAS cute. The only thing is, I don't know if you're aware of it or not, but throughout the story, square-like characters kept turning up. If you didn't know about it, I thought you should probably check it out. Otherwise, nice job!
Angel2003320 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005