Reviews for Wee Hours
Liveforthemoments chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Hilarious. Poor characters, we do mess with their heads a bit, don't we?
TigrouAngel chapter 2 . 2/22/2007
You're simply the best.
lisa316 chapter 2 . 2/21/2007
Who ever you are, you shy anonymous author, you: You're brilliant! I think I may have hurt myself when I fell out of my chair laughing! That was by far the best homoerotic, self referential, supernatural, NCIS/Dark Angel crossover that I've read this week!

So did Tony keep the baby?
rozzy07 chapter 2 . 7/9/2005
You've made me giggle far too long (at work not a good thing!). You've dished up the perfect pastiche of a 'life' caught up in the variants of fanfic writers bubblng universes. Wickedly funny. Go, write more soon!
cryogenie chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Well, thank you VERY much. I just snorted Mello Yello all over my keyboard. Hee.

*applauds*

Poor Tony. He really does go through quite a bit, doesn't he?
Pardison chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
hinky
kate98 chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Fabulously entertaining! Sparklingly witty! Positively Fforde-ian. Two enthusiastic thumbs up!
honeybubble chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
WOW! IM ONLY HALFWAY THROU THE 1ST CHAP BUT I HAD TO REVIEW! THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST ORIGINAL FANFIC I HAVE EVER COME ACROSS! NOW IM CURIOUS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN THE REST OF THE CHAPTER LOL

X

HB
jtbwriter chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
That's too funny for words-I love the way Tony

finally "gets with it" and goes off with Logan.

Great sense of fun-thanks!
AndyCake chapter 2 . 7/3/2005
Fuckin' awesome (sorry to be so cliqued in my choice of superlative)... very funny story indeed.
Zassa chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
LOL - funny, funny!
Malinda4242 chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
aHAHAHAHAHAHA! Brilliant! laughing too hard to continue, but I sure as hell hope you will! ahahaha OMG! Kewl! ahahahah

(and it ain' just the 'young' girls what love slash woman! ;) Some of us slightly older lasses love it too! haha)

M
ML Only chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
LOL - very amusing!
randomacts chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
*giggle* Just beautiful.
jewelbaby chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
Interesting concept can't wait for more.