Reviews for Can We Ever Get Back To Before
hikarijade13 chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Where have you been all my life? This story is amazing!
steamboat chapter 80 . 10/22/2013
That was one incredible story! You said it would be like a rollercoaster, but it was more like the "Vomit Comet," you know, the airplane that NASA uses to train astronauts for zero gravity? The emotional peaks and valleys created by your powerful writing was tremendous, thus evoking powerful reactions from die-hard JAG fans, myself included! I also believe that your writing stayed true to your stated goals throughout the entire story. It was a phenomenal "shipper" ending, but given the damage that Harm and Mac did to each other, it doesn't look promising for their future, unless they truly learn forgiveness! I guess that's what a sequel is for! I hope my heart can
stand it! LOL! Thank you for sharing your talents with us, and I hope this note finds you well and happy!
steamboat chapter 49 . 10/22/2013
Wow! I say again, Wow! Does endometriosis affect the brain? Mac has turned into a completely different person in this story! Incredible!
steamboat chapter 47 . 10/22/2013
I so disagree with your inference that Harm destroyed their marriage! Mac is the one that destroyed the marriage! And she's already turned to Bugme! What an idiot she is!
steamboat chapter 44 . 10/22/2013
Wow! You've turned Mac into the world's biggest b**** !
Guest chapter 80 . 12/21/2012
Wow! I have just read this story in virtually one, very lengthy sitting. You certainly took your readers on an emotional roller coaster and I think your ending was absolutely right considering the journey Harm and Mac had been on.

Although I'm an Aussie, I never did like the Mic Brumby character (the name was a turn-off for a start - no Aussie could take that name seriously). I would really like to reassure readers from other countries that Australian men are NOT all like Mic - nor do they even talk like him! That accent was really over the top in the series.

Well done, and I'm off to read the sequel :)
Liz chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
Please make it stop. Im sorry.
LeroyJethro chapter 43 . 2/10/2010
It has been a joy reading your story. I am a diehard JAG fan and well past 40. I find your characterization of Harm very much on target. A few observations. They do not have a real love, they have a physical relationship. Each is very insecure and needs to be reassured that they are desired by members of the opposite sex. Harm says he was so drunk that he didn't know what he was doing in Mexico? If so, how does he keep secrets given his top secret clearance? He is very arrogant.

Mac is not completely innocent. It is okay for her to keep things from Harm (like dinner with Mic)? No way.

One comment about the story - a bit too much about her condition. It is getting a bit repetitive and should not be the entire focus of the entire story.

I find Harm much like DJE - very spoiled. DJE kept demanding more and more, so the authors had to develop stories to cover just in case he quit. One point many fans of th TV show ignored - if the show had been renewed for an 11th season, who would have played Harm? Harm was DJE and no one else. I guess that would have meant the coin came up tails.

Keep up thr great work.
HeyBaileyKay chapter 24 . 11/17/2009
I love how Harm and Mac aren't living a fairytale life. I love this story! Great job!
A survivior chapter 80 . 4/9/2009
Last year when I was diagnosed myself with Endo., I thought of this story and others out there like it and its portrayal of the disease. The only thing that it left me was completely terrified of it. I believed that I was never going to have children, or the possibility of it was 50% at best. I would have to have everything taken out and go through menopause at the tender age of 28 with no husband or even boyfriend in sight.

What was the reality? First, I had a doctor who believed in preserving the right of fertility in all women as long as possible. Secondly, he used new technology to remove it. Thirdly, I had one of the worst cases my doctor has ever seen, but I still have everything in tact. The worse thing right now is that my bladder and cervix are still connected and will be until one day I do have everything removed at a more hopefully proper time.

In the end, I might still struggle to have children, but it is still very much a possibility and sadly your story makes it seem like there is no hope for any woman with this condition. I hope you never recommend your doctor to any other woman out there, because yours suck if this is what you feel after seeing him or her. There are better ones out there. You have brought hope to no one with your story even if Harm and Mac get back together.
phoenixmagic1 chapter 80 . 4/10/2008
Let me say this, this story was amazing! I loved every word you wrote and I can't wait to read the sequal! I really liked how you described everyone's emotions in every chapter, really in detail. I'm in awe of your writing! :)

God and peace

vanessa :)
phoenixmagic1 chapter 30 . 4/8/2008
I love this story! I can't get enough of this story and I read it every chance I get! I love your attention to detail concerning Mac and Harm's emotions, their kids lives, their friends' lives etc. I really enjoy your style of writing! Keep up the wonderful work! While I haven't read a lot of your stories, you're writing style is just as powerful and amazing as Nettie C and doc100!

God and peace

Vanessa :)
Harmless1 chapter 80 . 2/12/2008
WOW... and I mean, WOW! That is the best fan fic I've ever read! I was lucky to be able read all 80 chapters in a row, and let me tell you, there were many 3 o'clock in the mornings throughout.

I couldn't stop thinking about them all day, and I couldn't wait to get back to the story the next night. I found myself reading it leaning in, leaning back, head side on, and sometimes through my fingers like a horror movie!

I love the fact that they are going to take it slow and try to date. Thank you for your imagination and dedication for this story!
carolfd chapter 80 . 11/10/2007
WOW! What a terrific story. You said hold on, that it would be a roller coaster and you were right. It was a hell of a ride! For you to be able to continue to share your talent with us, while going through the trials and tribulations you did, is a testament to your character and courage.

I'd been wanting to read the story, but the length kept me hesitating. I won't do that again with one of your stories! It grabbed me from the beginning and wouldn't let go. Once I started reading I didn't want to stop. The emotions you stir up with your words are amazing. Next stop, "Let's Be Us Again."
alboppy chapter 21 . 8/16/2007
I have a long way to go but I wanted you to know I was enjoying your story. I like the 'flashbacks' that tell how they got together and fill in some of the other blanks.

I saw that you are writing the squel and I cant wait to see where all this goes.
1,331 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »