Reviews for The Nestling
Bella52 chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
8.5 Alfred is being nice as ever and Dick is too pale
Bella52 chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
7.5 I think this is kinda like Dick Grayson story but in Batman's story but it is just the opening
andysanime chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Good job on this story and... really Dick? When you're mom said 'we'll see' it usually meant yes?... huh... awesome XD
anina613 chapter 6 . 8/2/2013
I read your profile so yes, I will leave a review even if I don't know exactly what to say.
I loved this introduction of Dick through Rachel. And Bruce's reaction(s). It was coherent and realistic but also cute and funny! I look forward to reading the sequel. :)
Guest chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Oh man, Alfred is hilarious and the best.
I love how he ignores Bruce and his breakfast complains, and makes Dick wait for Bruce so he cant get away to the cave.
Lilyzinha chapter 6 . 3/21/2013
"Cocky little kid" that was cute! love the story
writer215 chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I always thought that kid could make a great robin!
Xenitha chapter 4 . 10/24/2012
Am I too late for the steak knives? It's a great chapter and a great story! Um...where do I send my seventy five bucks?
Lady Cavalier chapter 6 . 10/5/2012
This just made me mega happy. I adore this version of Dick and Bruce isn't a cold-hearted bastard as he's so often times portrayed in the graphic novels. *grins*

On to the sequel!
Lady Cavalier chapter 5 . 10/5/2012
Again, I liked this chapter. Lots of dialogue but still enjoyable.

And now ... the conclusion!
Lady Cavalier chapter 4 . 10/5/2012
Okay, no Batman this chapter but I'm hoping that the two of them managed to bond. Somewhat. By the way, I'm curious as to Dick's age. He seems to be between 8 and 9 by the way you have him acting but I'm not entire sure. Still, I loved that Dick finally let loose and was able to cry while Bruce held him.

On to the next chapter.
Lady Cavalier chapter 3 . 10/5/2012
Just ... Yes. Yes so very much. Dick gets to meet Batman and Batman gets to be all uber protective of his new ward. I love overprotective Batman. I just love it.

On to the next chapter!
Lady Cavalier chapter 2 . 10/5/2012
Wow. I can actually feel the tension between the two of them. I am so looking forward to reading about Batman teaching his little bird how to fly ... But first, he has to become all protective of Richard. Because he's Batman. And NOBODY messes with Batman's chicks.

On to the next chapter!
Lady Cavalier chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I'm a late-comer to this story. Does that mean you're out of Batmobiles? I still want one. Look! I'm reviewing like a good reader should.

I'm very interested to see where this goes. I came across this story in Tiger Lily Roar's favourites stories section and I'm glad I decided to give it a chance (well, after I clicked your pen name and read the Halloween fic). Is it cruel of me to say that I never really liked Rachel?

On to the next chapter.
Kinsey Adelaide chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Wow! This was really cool. I never thought to look for Dick Grayson stories in this section - I have been missing out! I'm going to check out your other Batman Begins stories because this one was so good.

Very cool how Dick was the blond child. You did a nice job of weaving comic information in with the world of the movies.

And A for readability. Such good style and such.