Reviews for Always In The Last Place You Look
hinnylover123 chapter 21 . 9/26/2021
I think this is a really good fic. keep up the good work
Christine-Danielle chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
...And someone ruins it. *Sighs dramatically*
sweetie88 chapter 21 . 3/28/2017
you cant end it like that
Guest chapter 21 . 7/10/2016
Hey where is the next chapter ?haha
DiaryWork101 chapter 21 . 12/25/2015
That was great
N chapter 21 . 12/21/2015
Ilove this. Wish ut was finished
kayleigh101 chapter 21 . 10/19/2011
this was brilliant
disappointedhouse chapter 21 . 8/2/2008
Harry's kind of a complete arse. And Ginny needs to really push him away. All of this wavering makes her look really weak, I think.

Excellent writing-and you have a lot of hilarious moments. But I really want to hurt Harry until he realizes what an arse he is and how he deserves to be all alone and friendless. This may be a little dramatic, but he just makes me really angry, that's all.
Loyd1957 chapter 21 . 11/9/2007
I agree the dialogue is excellent. The detail is perfect. You can read the story and visually go along.

I do hope there is more. If not, at least they ended happy.
karma11 chapter 10 . 6/14/2007
wow i've just started reading this and let me tell you this story is CRAZY! crazy good though esspecialy the dialouge the best part was

NO!" Ginny snapped. Harry immediately quieted down. She took a deep breath, trying to stay calm. "No," she repeated with a shaky voice. "You can't fix this Harry. There are some things you can't make better and this is one of them. I know you feel bad and want to make things fine but you can't. You can't save everyone Harry. You can't be the hero all the time."

just wow anyways i have to finsh reading this fic, i just wanted to stop and drop a review saying how good this fic is!
Hpnumber1fan chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
UPDATE SOON!
macaday me a nut chapter 21 . 9/24/2006
Yay! sweet

macaday me a nut (and your one too!)
Hpnumber1fan chapter 21 . 8/11/2006
come on u con't end a story like that one more chapter
Zo the Inkblot chapter 21 . 8/9/2006
Great chapter :) ...although I'm still unsure why he kissed Cassidy in the first place?

Can't wait for more,

Zoe
winterwonderland69 chapter 21 . 8/9/2006
wow it's been so long.. i was about to give up hope that you'd update again...but u have and i'm very glad...good chapter but would have been better with more ginny being annoyed