Reviews for Hollow
Nitrospira chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
I loved this scene from the movie, and loved how you wrote it.

x. Ara
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 5/10/2008
Awwh
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
Oh my. WONDERFUL job! The last few lines were just perfect!
fido02 chapter 1 . 9/7/2007
so the brides got to watch dracula cry? somehow i can't quite picture that. apart from that however a very good fic
Kairi's-twin chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
I absolutely love this! the fact that you show he is pretty much acting like he is empty of all emotion... I like that. It is deep and an I think sincere show of Dracula's true feelings for himself, his brides and his condition. in short... I love it.:):D B-) d:-) ( i like smilies too much. lol.)

~Kairi's Twin~
Sentinel Sparrow chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Amazing...
Invader-Hime chapter 1 . 4/26/2006
Great little ficlet. i alsways thought that scene was sad. I felt bad for Dracula a lot in the movie, though. Nice job!
Remember chapter 1 . 10/11/2005
Wow... that was so... emotional and yet... damn. I feel so bad for him now. I adore this. I can't even put it into words. When I write fanfiction, I include that Drac can love and feel things, he just hides it. And here you kind of helped me prove that point! I love it! I could not stand it when he said that in the movie and then just started laughing.. he so does feel emotions, he's just in denial. I love this! Awesome one shot deal! Amazing, incredible! Kudos to you!

-Remember
Darkestdream chapter 1 . 10/2/2005
I adore this. I can't even put it into words. In my own fanfiction, it is basically all about how Dracula really can love. But here, you called him on that monologue that I was trying to get around and you proved him wrong. I love it! I could not stand it when he said that in the movie, and you did what I could not. You should be a lawyer or something. (actually you should be a writer because you phrase things beautifully, but you know what I mean) Kudos to you!
RozzandMaya chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Now if only Stephen Sommers filmed it like that.

In the movie Dracula finishes his speech and starts to laugh his head off. Either way. The entire monologue is as bogus as can be.

Dracula without feelings? Yeah right. Dracula is one of the most emotional characters ever to be portrayed on screen.

Thank you for highlighting that.
No Longer In Use9 chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
That was awesome. It had all these emotions sprung together in a perfect way...I loved it!
Banshee Queen chapter 1 . 7/2/2005
This was absolutely thrilling & so well written I felt my heart beating as I read this. Well done! This was excellent! :D

Banshee Queen.