Reviews for Toothpaste
elf mermaid chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Tee hee... the purple ones woudnt happen to be THONGS, would they? *evil grin* Thank you for writing this!
manic pixie mary sue chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Ha ha ha ha ha- Oh dear God, I can't breathe! Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! TEE-HEE!
Lainya chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Hahaha YES! This story is really rad. The ending made me happy inside D Not only is it funny, it's also very well written. Good stuff!
Riiku chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Um...sorry but Shippo isnt spelled with a u but I LOVED the story. You sould make another one.
Zelle chapter 1 . 1/5/2007
That was hilarious! You should Siriusly
Paper Fans chapter 1 . 7/21/2006
I loved it! Fantastic! Toothpaste fluff hilarious fic!
Almandine-Azaleea chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Excellent! Absolutely loved it, and the ending is just hilarious! _
Northern Star chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
HELLO! Drop off the face of the earth or somthing! I hope you read this because I love your fics but I've waiting for a while to see them updated. I mean your pen namechanged from 'of Memories Past' to 'Metamorphose' but there is no updates. What HAPPENED!
iwantmycoffeenow chapter 1 . 4/13/2006
You, my friend, are an absoulte, total,without a dout complete geniuse
wackywisher chapter 1 . 2/7/2006
Oh my goodness that was to cute! Hilarious really, "you'd like the purple ones better" what a great line, hohoho, thats a real chuckle, I love'd it! Keep up the incredible work!
Tahitianbabe chapter 1 . 12/18/2005
omg that last line of Kagome's was really funny...you'd like the purple one's better..i was laughing really hard!...lol neways awesome job! i loved this story!

-Tahitianbabe
Shikoku-Chan chapter 1 . 12/6/2005
wow! that was really funny, you've got such funny ideas! i gives you 4 thumbs up if possible! lol
FictionLuverkdm chapter 1 . 11/18/2005
I really liked this story- a very satisfying ending all around. Great job!
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 11/17/2005
That just awful (Definately refering to awful as in the Darn good type) Wonderful job! I loved the last line of humor but what surprised me the most was Kagome's comment. Who know she had it in her?
Kagome87 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
That had to be one of the most hilarious stories I have EVER read! I was crying I was laughing so hard. I think you should do a sequal & have the purple panties revealed. Though I think Inu-Yasha would like the color red more. Keepp writing!