Reviews for O My Father
AcolyteofDaniel chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I read this whole trilogy what feels like a long time ago, and need to reread the whole thing again, but I very much enjoyed it, and plan to again. On the whole, it was interesting, attention-holding, and entertaining, with really good ideas and excellent writing. (I'm a Fett fan, and the idea of Boba with Force powers is wonderfully terrifying!) Over all, you're one of a handful of writers on here that I hope continues writing forever! (Not much of a Transformers fan, sadly. But I can look at this trilogy repeatedly!)
Admiral StarNight chapter 1 . 5/3/2009
Man.. Good story! I started to cry... Realy I cried, it takes alot to make me cry over a story. Poor Boba. Thanks for the story!
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
A great story. Very good.
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Nice one-shot. :)
Celebwen Telcontar chapter 1 . 10/9/2008
That was beautiful!

Nightshroud chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Ohh how sweet! I just can't get over how sweet and nice this is. Makes me feel all fuzzy inside!
Gustauve-Drakenhime chapter 1 . 4/5/2007
;_;... I love this story; even now as I type this, I am crying. They are tears of rejoice, of happiness... I have read all of your storys... but this is my heart-bound favourite; I cry every time I read it. It's impossible to describe the sences I felt the first time I read it - joy, sorrow, love, happiness, solemnity, compassion, empathy, mournfulness, sadness, sympathy, as well as a plethora of other emotions that have yet to be defined... I would say that this story has touched the very core of my soul, but that would be an understatement... God bestow his blessings upon you and all that you love, and, Thank You. :]
Mord-Sith Rahl chapter 1 . 12/9/2006
At least they can be together again in the Force...if the Council will allow it. But if Yoda has anything to say, I'm sure they will. Go Yoda.

I loved reading this trilogy, and applaude your writing ability. You have such a great way with words, and I enjoy reading your work.
SithSnoopy chapter 1 . 8/1/2006
Perfect. :)
GreenLightsaberGirl chapter 1 . 7/27/2006
After I read your blog I just had to come read this. I really Liked this. Great Job!
Shinigami chapter 1 . 2/22/2006
*muses* A pity somepne didn't introduce Shmi and Jango. Since they both have sons who witnessed their parent die in front of them. Anakin and Boba both went bad, after Palty lied to them! I still say seeing Jango die, scarred Boba for life! I dunno why I didn't see him in Revenge of the Sith. First time i saw him was in the Empire Strikes back. First time I saw Boba w/o his mask was in Attack of the Clones. That movie answered many questions about the Star Wars saga!
Darth Squishy chapter 1 . 12/29/2005 slightly confused but. no matter. this story was damn sweet! so cute together...yes. thats what i think of them. (: thanks for writing this!
Gandalf -Dumbledore -Obi-Wan chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
Boba wanted to say that he wouldn’t know, he’d never had children, but he kept his mouth shut.

i think that would have ruined the moment. this is a really good story... i feel so sorry for Bobba! )': i hope the Jedi didn't punish him too harshly.
Mousewolf chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
Oh! And another brilliant score by starflight! You've probably never been subjected to soccer, so you don't what the hell I'm going on about, but never mind...

*Bows* I would expect nothing more than brilliance from you, lady vader, and once again you have not failed me.
Quillian chapter 1 . 9/16/2005