Reviews for Wednesday's Children
moon so bright chapter 4 . 7/6/2014
Nice. I wish you would continue.
moon so bright chapter 2 . 7/6/2014
Cool concept.
Guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
I see you've given up on the story :c
hahahahahha no chapter 2 . 8/22/2012
lurv it harry potter asoue awsomeness
DoctorWho41 chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
Please continue this story it is a good idea and this crossover is not used enough.
CescaPanza chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
AWESOME! Pls continue
seulgi26 chapter 4 . 3/18/2012
This is amazing! The writing, the characters that are remarkably in character, the very idea is brilliant. You accomplish so much in few words and short chapters that you put the majority of fanfics to shame. It's too bad it hasn't been continued.
Sarcasm Dragon chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
This is a very nice Harry Potter/Series of Unfortunate Events story. A very good beginning.

If you have not read the books by now, you should. They are bite-sized reads and very clever. I recommend them to anyone from 14 to 40.

This story certainly deserves to be continued. If you are looking for inspiration, let me just say this: DADA Professor is Count Olaf- who can't actually do any magic. (The tricky part I haven't figured out is how to get the orphans into Hogwarts!)
LoireLoa chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
This is an interesting concept. I don't think I've ever seen any HP/SoOE crossovers before.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
interesting story
Daniella Violet Moon chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
Waiting... waiting... still waiting... get on with it! If your speciality is literary necromancy then break out the mystic equipment(aka keyboard) and start the raising already. Here's an idea. What if Sunny turned out to be a witch? And her gabbling(which Klaus and Violet can understand in the books by the way) was actually spells. If she got her hands on Harry's wand, well... imagine the consequences. 'Cause if you don't use this I will. But I wouldn't know how to start it. I'd probably end up using something like this. So please update and don't abandon this story 'cause it's really good.

DVM
Maggie-baka chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Hey, I've read that poem!

Monday's child is fair of face

Tuesday's child is full of grace

Wednesday's child is full of woe

Thursday's child has far to go

Friday's child is loving and giving

Saturday's child works hard for his living

And the child that's born on the Sabbath day

Is bonny and blithe, and good and gay
Mighty-Huntress chapter 4 . 3/25/2010
Well, here's hoping you can revive this one once more. It's intriguing! *crosses fingers* -Huntress
Aurora Mandeville chapter 4 . 11/19/2009
Yes! I'm not the only one who thinks that these orphans would make great friends! And I like what you've done so far with the story, very exciting! Keep up the good work!
13stars chapter 4 . 9/12/2009
Extremely good story, though only four chapters... why haven't you updated sooner? I wanna read more. So Update soon! (rather tiresome how every review says that? Huh?)

~13stars