Reviews for Gundam Seed Destiny Drabbles
Zenbu chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
I reviewed on your LJ! XD

:FIT Athrun and Meyrin again. :tap

Bad aneue bad bad bad bad bad! :P

DEMO! *squee* Yzak and Cagalli rooming together... and I busted out laughing at the end! XD I could almost imagine Yzak's expression! ROFL

But still :warg over the AxM thing. :P
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 10 . 10/1/2005
*sqeuaking like crazy* I love it

wai that was so cute Yzak and Cagalli *sighs*

they're so adorable

thank you and keep up the good work _
Zenbu chapter 9 . 9/23/2005
Aw!

Sorry I haven't reviewed for so long. *points accusingly to the horrid House Cup* _;;

I just finished reading it. XD

I liked this chapter best. There wasn't much dialogue but there was more detail and it was longer than the other chapters put together. :P

I lurve the idea of ReyRey staying with Murrue and Mwu. _ I wish that would happen in GSD too. :(

lol! Shinn as an Orb military personnel serving under Yzak. XD :shifty
mariad chapter 9 . 9/20/2005
Aw I liked this chapter. I don't know but I never really hated Rau. I kinda got his logic. I think Rey is just misguided in GSD. What I liked most about this chapter is the fact that he and Mwu got along and live together. I think that they should meet and stop the cycle of hate. Okay so he's technically Mwu's dad, but I like that it seems Mwu is the real dad. I liked how he comforted him. I really enjoyed this chapter. _
radishplant chapter 9 . 9/19/2005
though i haven't heard of anybody who mixes couples up, i like this story. don't be pissed off woth me if i say this is not a good pairing. i mean, it would be good if yzak didn't have the hot temper. but the rest about this couple is good.

Signed,

Anna12382( call me cagalli)
mariad chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
Wow Kira's POV was so deep and introspective. I liked it, especially how he gave us a view of what everyone is doing and how they are coping. It's a hard road, but at least everyone is finding a way to normalize their life and find a bit of happiness in it. Hopefully they will all be happy from now on. Enjoyed this chapter, update when you can. _
Zenbu chapter 8 . 9/16/2005
You just HAD TO put that Athrun-Meyrin in there, didn't you? XD

Bad aneue bad bad bad bad bad! XD

Hmp!

But I still liked it. :D This chapter was like some sort of epilogue, or something akin to that mecha special, with Kira summarizing and all that jazz. XD

I could so picture Cagalli making Kira surrender the title of eldest to Cagalli. LOL

And Yzak's a taichou again, wai wai wai! :D

More Yzak Cagalli pwease. :D
mariad chapter 7 . 9/5/2005
Heh Dearka trying to be all smooth and let his true intentions be known. I'm glad Yzak was able to knock some sense into him and make him look up Milly. Who would have thought he'd turn into a matchmaker. So cute how fast she forgave him at the end. I also liked reading about his mom coming down to visit him. It's so cute how well she and Cagalli got along. It was also cool how fast and often she was able to embarrassed Yzak. Looking forward to the next one. _
Zenbu chapter 7 . 9/3/2005
LMAO!

At least you didn’t end up a bodyguard with an alias

XD

I liked a lot of moments.

I didn't see the cat! XD

LMAO

And all the references to Athrun. ROFL

And Mana! XD

But most especially the part where Yzak dreams about being King! *SQUEALS* XD

Darn it, I want more! :D
asga chapter 6 . 9/3/2005
ow ow even im asucaga fan but yzak caga so kawaii also nice ficcie
Cagalli Yula Athha Fangirl chapter 6 . 8/21/2005

THANK YOU you know my most fav two pairing is yzak/cagalli and shinn/cagalli

then kira/cagalli

last but not least asuran/cagalli :P

I loved your story, they look so cute together

*pinches yzak and cagalli's cheeks*

kiyaa so cute

well keep up the good work

ja
Fukari chapter 6 . 8/20/2005
I like Athrun/Cagalli pairings, but though I was skeptic at how Yzak/Cagalli would turn out, I find myself liking the pairing as well. All the one-shots were written well and in character. I look forward to reading more of your one-shots.

Update Soon,

Fukari
Silver Water 7 chapter 6 . 8/19/2005
actually Cagalli was a member of the Desert Dawn. Andrew Bartafield (I know I spelt that wrong. sorry) was the Desert Tigers and she helped the ressistant group Desert Dawn.

anyway love what you're doing with this, keep up the great work and update soon
Cerulean San chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
Yay! Another YzakCagalli fan *w*!
Yakin-Duel chapter 6 . 8/9/2005
I loved this...YC is rare but the way you wrote it...wow...continue soon, plz?
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »