Reviews for Sara's Little Sister
Hypeerboosttxox chapter 1 . 2/20/2011
Wow, that was adorable, I loved how you wrote their thoughts and the bit about the stalking and the "D" word. I thought it was sweet and hilarious. I loved it, you know you really love a fanfic when you personally think it was way too short and that there should be a sequel and to be honest there are few fanfics out there I review unless I absolutly love them. So great job.

Peace,Love & Gsr
Lyndie chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
That made me smile. I can just imagine the events of the story and it's just too cute.
Alexia Mae chapter 1 . 5/22/2008

everything was thought out greatly like all the stuff about the lion king!

great job ")
panthersrock08 chapter 1 . 12/15/2006
loved the story u should keep going.
Maura chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
I'll admit. I'm one of the ones who reads a ton of stories and hardly ever reviews. I was so impressed by your story. I LOVED the Lion King references. I laughed out loud at your joke about Rafiki. :) Absolutly beautiful. Keep writing!
cccahill18 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
A very cute story . . .I'm going to read the sequel now!

forensicsgirl chapter 1 . 7/15/2005
Superb! Sweet. And dare I say... cute! Going to start reading the sequel now...
moonbeamshadow-ca chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
I'd like to read what happens while their on a "date". Another fantastic story in the works. Great job.
CSIFan4Life chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
This was a good fic. I liked it.

CSIrookiechick chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Wow, this is really great. I laughed so hard about the "cute fingerprint"! OMG hahaha

Are you going to expand on this some more?

Denese25 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
This is a great story. So sweet.
CarbyluvYTDAW chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
That was an awesome fic. Maggie was a cute little character and I love how Grissom nicknamed her Cricket. That was very sweet. Great job. (-)
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
me too me too! i wanna see what happens too! oh please don't let this be a one chapter fic! it is so good! please continue!
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
That was nice-a good fic and not too much angst!

Gris with Maggie was cute-I love how he finally

displayed his caring side with her and overcame the

his fear of letting someone in!

Great story-thanks!