Reviews for Take It All Away
Kagomay chapter 25 . 12/8/2012
I. I. Give me a sec. I cant... Fuck it! *throws tablet at wall* So many damn emotions! *breaks down into sobs* Al. Ed. Roy... Just leave me to rot in my own misery. *slams the door*
cthulhuus chapter 25 . 3/3/2011
This was absolutely beautiful. Al's death, Roy letting Ed leave... it was just perfectly written, and the scene with Ed's birthday made me smile. I can safely say that this is one of the best RoyEd stories I've ever read.
MyNameIsBeki chapter 25 . 3/26/2010
omg. wow. i loved this. so sad when ed leaves -cries- poor ed. POOR AL! i cant believe he died! -cries some more- god, i truly loved this story, it was totally amazing. off to read the sequel.
Aniki the Crim chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
ugh! the past two ed/mustang fics i've read hav had either ed or mustang losing their memory! It made Ed really bitchy, so Roy better not turn out the same way! *holds up her hand, showing gloves identical to Mustang's" or i will flame you!
loser in the gutter chapter 25 . 8/16/2008
so my mouth is just hanging open right now. i'm just amazed at the grace that you wrote that. but then i'm just like AH ITS OVER? WHAT?... but i love sequels. with roy? i'm hoping so. if not, it'll be good i'm sure. so bravo on this. like, seriously addicting story.
loser in the gutter chapter 15 . 8/7/2008
aw! i love birthday kisses. i cant wait to click the little arrow and read more! yay! i love this.
Bar-Ohki chapter 26 . 3/17/2008
O! I love it. Nice story. I liked it a lot.
Dark Reborn chapter 26 . 1/29/2008
Thank you soo much for writing this story! I'm off to read the sequal now! _
MARYLOVER chapter 25 . 7/17/2007
Hi dear, let me tell you I loved your fic. What an interesting plot, very different from the other ones I've read.

I liked the way you developed the characters though we all know them so well.

Best scene: The split during the final scene, my mouth kept open until the 'the end' words.

I only have doubts about the philosopher stone scene and how Ed and Al fixed their bodies, I think there should have been more specific explanations, I mean, the scene seemed a bit short for me.

I loved how you managed to split the two at the very last moment, nobody knew that, I was gasping while reading the last scene, I thought aloud: dear you had the guts to do that!, the same thought came to my mind when you sacrifice Al's character.

The sequel seems promising as now they are living separate lives. Your fics have become one of my favorites dear. Thank you for enjoying me. Bye.
Phantomsnow chapter 26 . 7/15/2007
aw great story!
Krows Scared chapter 26 . 6/8/2007
Any mere words I could write here would be woefully inadequate to express my feelings for this story so I won't even try.

I do not normally read Romance fics and when I do it's very very rarely EdxRoy mainly due to the age gap (Ed's underage most of the time for goodness sake!) but this is just too good and for the last 3 chapters at least I've been fighting to focus on the screen through floods of tears and I still can't believe you killed Al just when he got his body back. Still, it makes for an absolutely corking read!

I salute your talent as I head for your profile to start reading the sequal.
Mini-Saphir chapter 26 . 4/14/2007
Very good story

I like it
bffimagine chapter 26 . 4/5/2007
Well, I must say, the ending is much more than depressing. It's just sad that neither Roy nor Ed can have a happy ending...

But I suppose, if there's a sequel, there's a way

Wonderful story. Everything, every aspect of the fic was amazing. (Oh, the grammar and spelling here and there, but between authors, its not like it matters, ne? ~.)

~bffimagine
Darissa chapter 1 . 3/11/2007
Hey! thank for this story... i think that your writing style is amazing!
maryjane239 chapter 26 . 2/9/2007
WOOT! HUrray the teaser!Wow this has been sitting in mt Yahoo inbox for about 3 weeks and finally I'm able to read it I've been so busy lately so I hope you'll excuse me for not reviewing Nice work I'm off to the story!