Reviews for Constrained
None231223 chapter 8 . 3/19/2010
Damn...another good story that will most likely not be updated, since a year of silence says a lot. T_T And, yet, I still hope...
Hypatia-s chapter 8 . 6/24/2009
You know, with this fic you hit on several of my buttons, including hurt/comfort, angst!Severus, and last, but certainly not least, virgin!Severus.

Are you planning on continuing it? Please?
The Dread Pirate Roberts chapter 8 . 5/17/2009
OMMFG WRITE MORE! HOLY CRAPOLA I'LL KILL YOIU IF YOU DON'T! AND IF YOU DO I'LL BAKE YOU A BATCH OF COOKIES IN THIS HERE VIRTUAL OVEN! WHATEVER KIND YOU LIKE!

So which is it? Freshly-baked virtual cookies, or the electric chair?

Translation: biznitch, get to writing.

(xD)
Shizu66 chapter 8 . 2/8/2009
Just re-read the last chapter again. I love it so much, pls update soon!
RebeccaRoy chapter 2 . 1/20/2009
Wow, it's good you are showing that Sirius would be profoundly damaged after Azkaban.
RebeccaRoy chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Oho Sirius is in for it now!
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 1/18/2009
Interesting chapter-odd that Sirius never thinks that 'Snape was in love in Lily, everyone knew it, perhaps he just likes girls better?' Alas, that would require sustained thought on his part, and given he's the poster boy for ADD, it will probably take a while before that little fact crosses his mind.

And Snape does need a committed relationship.
iamthedreadpirateroberts chapter 8 . 1/14/2009
I HAVE GOT TO HEAR MORE! OMG!

Reading this story pisses me off. Everytime I read a new chapter, there's not enough to satisfy me. I want it to go on forever.

HEY HEY HEY! You wanna read the prologue of the book I'm writing? I'll email it to you! My algebra 1 teacher said I write better than most college freshmen, and I'm just a freshman in highschool myself. And he's really into literature.

Anyway, I think you might like it. The prologue is only three pages, though, which stinks, but I'm paranoid and refuse to send chapter one out over the internet.

-The Dread Pirate Roberts
Linoria chapter 8 . 1/9/2009
Great chapter!
Linoria chapter 7 . 12/2/2008
great story!
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 11/20/2008
Oh, good-Snape will heal faster and more thoroughly with someone he trusts to nag him to rest, while Sirius will be much happier not being a prisoner (and perhaps during their vacation Snape can teach Sirius Occlumency, so he isn't a danger to the Order going down the street to get some cigarettes).

Good chapter.
iamthedreadpirateroberts chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
(A/N emotionally or physically? Take your pick!)

-The answer to this, m'dear, is fairly simple: yes.

By the way, nice chapter, but it's been done with practically every pairing with Snape involved that I know of. However, nice touch of originality.

How've you been lately?

-The Dread Pirate Roberts
Venomous Guise chapter 6 . 11/14/2008
Oh snap. And I pictured Sirius all dramatic-like when he was telling Dumbledore about Voldy. It was pretty great lol
Venomous Guise chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
Hmm...a light at the end of the tunnel?
Venomous Guise chapter 4 . 11/14/2008